Trying to gauge if this is worth picking up

abhinandhan22

I'd say its definitely worth a shot for $10. I enjoyed the game for what it was, and yes it is like a telltale game with RPG elements added. The story kept me intrigued for the most part, but did fall apart towards the end and kind of petered out, but I guess that depends on the choices you make aswell. Enjoyable game overall. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 2:26 AM, xDevilizer said:

Overall the game is interesting if you don’t skip certain parts. There is a lot of outcomes and choices to make plus it’s under $10 ($7.49) at the moment, I say go for it.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:41 AM, Seretonin_ said:

I'd say its definitely worth a shot for $10. I enjoyed the game for what it was, and yes it is like a telltale game with RPG elements added. The story kept me intrigued for the most part, but did fall apart towards the end and kind of petered out, but I guess that depends on the choices you make aswell. Enjoyable game overall. 

Thanks for the recommendations. Just picked it up cuz I got another 25% off on top of the discount as the Australian psn store was giving away 25% off codes to select psn users