Ich1994-1994

Best was to Level orcs

9 posts in this topic

Ok i just reicher Level 40 and startend the shadow wars and i am Not saure how to level my orcs effectivley.

i read you should send them to the pits. Are regulär offline pitfights meant? My orcs die Even on maggot difficulty. 
Or should i just send them out to kill another low level orc in the area?

or online pit fights? When my orc die there he does Not in my World right?

I'm currently leveling up my army as well and i don't like this pit strat, takes some time and it's a 50/50 chance of sucess like you said. 

I just assign a low level captain to kill the highest level enemy captain on the map, lets say a level 40 ally assigned to kill a lv80 enemy, then i just join the mission and kill the level 80 enemy captain myself as fast as possible. My captain will gain easily 20+ levels, and once they are above 70, i use a training order. 

That's the best and most effective way that i found so far to level my army, can't tell for sure that this is the best method tho

To level in the pit you should use high rarity orcs for the best chance for them to survive. You can backup your save before each battle so if you loose that orc you simply  redownload your backup.

This might also help you! 

You can also recruit the orcs siegeing your forts to replace your low level ones. With the update I think there are only 7/8 sieges across 3 stages. I was able to beat act 4 with orcs between levels 40-54, and maybe 20 or so were epic/ legendary. 

If you are trying to get captain rank, I recommend 100% Blade of Galadriel after completing shadow wars - you get 2 chests of 4 legendary orcs equal to your level (I was 64 at the time) and they put me over 2500 once I put them out.

oh ok  i expected a hell long grind and kinda got unmotivated abit already but 7/8 sieges sounds like the right amount to still be fun^^ yea planned to get the dlc anyway to 100% it thanks for the tips.
yea i started to recruit the orc that attack me during the siege but often they are just that 1-2 levels above me so that i cannot get the good ones^^ and i am a bitunsure how to level myself if not with leveling my orcs anyway ^^

21 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

oh ok  i expected a hell long grind and kinda got unmotivated abit already but 7/8 sieges sounds like the right amount to still be fun^^ yea planned to get the dlc anyway to 100% it thanks for the tips.
yea i started to recruit the orc that attack me during the siege but often they are just that 1-2 levels above me so that i cannot get the good ones^^ and i am a bitunsure how to level myself if not with leveling my orcs anyway ^^

I suggest equipping a perfect white gem to the ring, this raises any orc's level by 5 unless it is greater than your current level. You can also do some online vendettas and conquests to recruit more orcs and get chests for training orders to buff your orcs.

i am using the white gem already :) oh you cann still get chests that way? i thought after they beeing removed for sale they got removed completley but ok thanks will try thatas soon as i am home tomorrow

luckyly for me the online mode works without the problems some people seem to have

Sell any equipment you aren't using, and use the points to level up your uruks

I did this and maxed out my uruks