K-driven trophy

EnricoShapka

Start running laps in Plains or find a some water area either in a deep cave or on one of the coasts behind other object and rubber band your controller for a while.

It's only around 500 trips across the Plains to unlock it.

Or you could keep trying the glitch. It's tricky but still possible in the current build.

16 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Start running laps in Plains or find a some water area either in a deep cave or on one of the coasts behind other object and rubber band your controller for a while.

It's only around 500 trips across the Plains to unlock it.

Or you could keep trying the glitch. It's tricky but still possible in the current build.

Might be a bad idea because of Grineer and Thumber spawns, though rubber banding over water is a good idea

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

Might be a bad idea because of Grineer and Thumber spawns, though rubber banding over water is a good idea

Yeah, wouldn't be ideal during a swarm either. Even in a cave, those things are really good at finding you.

I figure some active grinding wouldn't be bad, though. Don't try to knock it out all in one session, aim for an hour or two or grinding while watching Netflix. A calculation on the Warfram forums calculated that at average moving speed, it would take around 11 hours of of non-stop riding to reach one million meters.

Thanks. In the end I 100% this game. Tried the rubber band on lake but didn’t work. I did the glitch and I used a rubber band, which got me about 100k every 4h. Got the trophy while sleeping. There’s just no way I was going to do this without it. 

Edited by EnricoShapka

On 5/11/2020 at 4:34 AM, EnricoShapka said:

This is the last trophy I need. Does anyone have some tips for it before I lose my sanity? I tried the glitch but it’s not reliable 

What is the glitch ?

Rubber band has been unreliable for me, as mentioned above

• 2 weeks later...

The glitch did still work when I did mine. When you hit the side of the map, you have to make sure that you just roll off the edge and not go too far.

The other way is standing on the edge, bullet jumping into the air and air slamming into the void. As soon as your Warframe stops doing the animation, wait a few seconds and then whip the K-drive out.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only person who plays more than one game at a time? Grind trophies are easy if you just do a little every day and play other stuff in the mean time. I did 20 mins every day while waiting for my friends to log on so we could play other stuff. Im currently doing the same while playing rush and fallout shelter as they have grinding trophies as well...

Just decide how much you wana do each day, bash it out, then play something else to ease the pain. Simple! 

Also if i hadn't have been actively driving the k-drive I would have missed it on these great glitchy moments...

Also forgot to say, if you drive into the edge of the map on  orb vallis at full speed on a k-drive you will fall out of the map. You can then quickly open your Archwing and explore outside the edge of the map. I found since interesting structures but sadly no Easter eggs... ?

• Like 1