This is the EU version

Azedrun

Hello!

Just to let you know this version is the EU one (not NA as it is mentioned here). I only have an EU account so it can't be the NA version appearing on my profile.

Edited by DaivRules

You may be right - I'll keep this game untagged for a few days until it's clearer which region is which

These trophy lists are thrown out there with zero care or organization and trophy earners also like to criss-cross regions on these unorganized trophy lists which causes me to mis-label sometimes if I do them early on. Recently I've started to just wait for all 20 repeat lists (slight sarcasm) for games like these to get pushed to PSN and wait for enough people to earn trophies on them before I tag them lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You may be right - I'll keep this game untagged for a few days until it's clearer which region is which

These trophy lists are thrown out there with zero care or organization and trophy earners also like to criss-cross regions on these unorganized trophy lists which causes me to mis-label sometimes if I do them early on. Recently I've started to just wait for all 20 repeat lists (slight sarcasm) for games like these to get pushed to PSN and wait for enough people to earn trophies on them before I tag them lol

No problem, you can check all my PSNprofile and see that I only play EU versions of games. I don't "stack" games from other regions. I've received an EU code from Ratalaika Games to play the game before its release so you can believe me at 100%. Of course I understand you'd maybe rather prefer to wait. :)

• Like 1