Lego games = trophy glitches

Having trouble with trophies not popping when they are meant to. My son has been playing this with me today and the trophy “Searching the Sanctum” for completing level 8 (Rune to Maneuver) didn’t unlock. 

Neither did the trophy “Operation: Rebirth” for creating a custom character even though we tried creating 3 for the level.

I know LEGO games sometimes have glitches and I will get the trophy when I play it again in free play but damn it is annoying having to keep watch on the trophy list to make sure I’m not missing out. Especially when I’m just trying to play and have fun with my son.

Trust me the worst glitch with Lego games isn't the little trophies like that it's having your 100% completion glitch and stuck 99% then having to restart the entire game....

I had it happen once and luckily I made a cloud save right before it happen cause I knew of the issue. I feel sorry for anyone who had to replay them to that though

Yup, I completed this game with my girlfriend who got the platinum. We played the game via her profile and I got every trophy apart from Challenge Accepted where you have to do 10 challenges. I done all of them even the save states this and even though the game popped ‘Nuff Said for 100% the game, one of the things to 100% the game is to complete all 25 challenges, I still need the challenges trophy. I still haven’t got around to starting the game again yet as I don’t know how far in you have to get in the game to make 10 challenges accessible and unlockable. 

• Like 1

Yeah getting to the end and being stuck at 99% or something would be terrible.

In an update to our progress we didn’t get the trophy for completing the Infinity War DLC level “The King Awaits” but we did pop the trophy for completing it with true believer status “A Fitting Tribute”. Played it twice and it just won’t unlock. 

I’m wondering whether we keep going or if we should just delete the save and start again?

ive noticed a trend over the years of co op impacting trophies on lego games. i luckily never had any game breakers that stopped me from 100% on lego games but everytime ive played one ive prayed it dont happen. i just finished lego avengers and a gold brick wasnt in the ground where it was suppose to be. i thought oh know this is it it happened. then i found a guide saying i had to go into a tunnel net to me to get it and felt instantly better lol. i would avoid co op if possible, which sucks because i know alot of people like to play lego games either with their gf or kids.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 17/05/2020 at 7:38 AM, themindisacity said:

Co-op can cause problems in LEGO games, but I also personally think playing the game while online can cause problems.  There is ZERO reason to be connected to the LEGO/TT server while playing these games.

I played mine online and luckily avoided any glitches. But f*ck this game dragged on and on! So glad it’s finally done and it was so damn stressful thinking about glitches non stop. Last lego game I’m going to buy 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 2:25 PM, mikem192 said:

I played mine online and luckily avoided any glitches. But f*ck this game dragged on and on! So glad it’s finally done and it was so damn stressful thinking about glitches non stop. Last lego game I’m going to buy 

Its a shame. I just platinum this original game yesterday and started playing its sequel (this game) and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I’ve read so many reviews about glitches on this game. It’s a shame since I loved the first marvel superhero game. 

• 1 year later...
On 17/05/2020 at 7:09 AM, melodicmizery said:

ive noticed a trend over the years of co op impacting trophies on lego games. i luckily never had any game breakers that stopped me from 100% on lego games but everytime ive played one ive prayed it dont happen. i just finished lego avengers and a gold brick wasnt in the ground where it was suppose to be. i thought oh know this is it it happened. then i found a guide saying i had to go into a tunnel net to me to get it and felt instantly better lol. i would avoid co op if possible, which sucks because i know alot of people like to play lego games either with their gf or kids.

That bloody annoyed the hell out of me. 

Iirc this was near the ocean wasn't it. 

Bugged me for days and then found it by fluke. 

I play it with the kids but they get board of the missions, not to mention they never want to collect the studs but want to unlock the characters ?. 

• Like 2