Trophy Guide

Dex Fragg

iam not sure how did i get hit with this glitch but i reached the last area with 4 crystals out of 5.. green blue purple and orange.. and i cant repeat a lvl nor can i access the final area... and iam stuck on the map and cant move..
any idea how to solve this?
the glitches i keep getting are amazing ?

20 hours ago, Hakoom said:

iam not sure how did i get hit with this glitch but i reached the last area with 4 crystals out of 5.. green blue purple and orange.. and i cant repeat a lvl nor can i access the final area... and iam stuck on the map and cant move..
any idea how to solve this?
the glitches i keep getting are amazing 1f644.png

Hi, I heard that there are a lot of glitches on the game atm. I haven't found any glitch on the PS4 NA version though. From your trophies, I see that you are missing the Dragon Lord one which is found in the fiery mountains, on the upper part of the main map. I honestly don't know if there is a specific order to progress through the game since I did each part of the map, but I think that you are gone too far and you have missed one of the first areas of the game and now you can't come back. If it's that case, you have to restart the whole game and clean the most important areas  which are the followings:

• Ur-Berg (Spider Queen boss);
  • Borg (Lurking Horror boss);
  • Fiery Mountains (Dragon Lord boss);
  • Ancient Ruins (Lich King & Queen boss)
  • Thorn (Sorcerer of Thorn boss).

Also, don't forget to complete the Dura-Las area for the Loot! gold trophy.