Trophy Thoughts?

ObsiEez

The trophies don't look that bad. Played it a bit on PC & I'd say the hardest thing to do would be getting a par or better on each course just because of the way the game plays. Other than that the trophy list is extremely do-able & I'd say it looks about a 4/10 max

• Like 1

I heard a bit about this game and it looks fun to play. The Trophylist looks straight forward. Maybe even a bit boring, because it's a lot of do this 1 time, 10 times, 20 times, 50 times, 100 times up and even 1000 times. Not difficult, they come naturally. 

I wonder how it compares to Infinite Minigolf. At least this one has a Platinum Trophy. 

Edited by ConAir
Spelling error

Also played a bunch on PC and enjoyed it, so will end up grabbing this for sure! Seconding the par on each course trophies will be the hardest ones, but there are plenty of videos showing you the best way to do each hole so it shouldn't be too bad! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Are you sure the "on par" trophies are asking to do it on each course ? It seemed to be at least on 1 level of every environnements. 

Fairly certain yeah! The steam achievements with the same wording had you do that, so I'd be very surprised if it was just par or better on a single hole.

• Like 1

Just watched some gameplay. Looks like it'll be loads of fun and fairly challenging, but do-able most importantly! I can imagine there will be some "round breaking holes" that'll require some practice.

I wonder if there will be a "restart hole" option if you screw it up? That would make the trophies for getting par or under on each course infinitely easier. I very much doubt it though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ying-KARINA said:

if just getting pars on courses is that difficult,

albatross will be a disaster 1f607.png

Getting an Albatross won't be to bad since it's just for that 1 hole during the course but for the par trophy it's for the entire course. Some of the holes are A LOT more complicated than others & can really boost up the amount of shots you need to take if you mess up during them

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

I might be asking the stupidest question ever on here and I know the game is called golf with friends but can you play courses by yourself or at least online with randoms?

There is a Hotseat / Online Trophy. 

Found a playlist that covers seven of the courses (PC version) 

The fact that he is able to get as low as -40 on one course suggests to me that par is very doable even if you screw up some holes. Just need someone to fill in the other courses (assuming the holes we get are the same as PC).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I'll be getting this day one! If anyone wants to play when it's out shoot me a message on PSN.

Id be happy to playthrough it on ps4. I own it on pc and its really good. I hope its still super cheap like on pc

On 5/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, shlomaniac said:

Looks like a simple and fun list. Will definitely play co-op for this. 

I wish Everybody's Golf trophy list was more down to earth like this lol.

What are you talking about?  I certainly didn't go insane trying to get 3 Condors on the same exact hole over and over!

• Like 1