What are the online trophies and what do they need?

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone,

I know the game is a few years old now and was wondering if its still possible to gain 100% trophy completion on this game? Its currently on sale and for a right bargain too. I played it a couple of years back briefly on my none completion account but never paid much attention to it. Loved the series but the online stuff from Absolution was a pain at times, especially after a year or two after release, so how does this game fair?

Does it need PS+ etc. I have PS+ for the rest of the month before it runs out and if possible I would indeed like to give the game a chance. 

1 hour ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone,

I know the game is a few years old now and was wondering if its still possible to gain 100% trophy completion on this game? Its currently on sale and for a right bargain too. I played it a couple of years back briefly on my none completion account but never paid much attention to it. Loved the series but the online stuff from Absolution was a pain at times, especially after a year or two after release, so how does this game fair?

Does it need PS+ etc. I have PS+ for the rest of the month before it runs out and if possible I would indeed like to give the game a chance. 

Yes it's still achievable and it's all single player and not the least bit hard really especially following a guide I personally used this one 

https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthroughfull.aspx?walkthroughid=1938

And yes I believe you do need ps plus it has one of those always online things so u pretty much need a connection just for Everything to work but it's a good easy game to 100% and I don't feel anywhere near as complicated as absolution

It is however repetitive u basically have to do the same mission several times but in different ways but I never got tired of it cause it's fun to kill in various ways and sometimes hilarious :)

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the info guys. So if the game loses connection to the IO servers, is it best to quit playing and then try again later?

Also. In terms of the online trophies its these ones...

The creative assassin - Unlocked :D

Top of the class - Unlocked :D

A new profile - Had a couple of tries but kept screwing up lol

Contract assassin - For this one is it best to use the search bar for stuff like 'easy' 'quick' etc?

And then each DLC has one of those online missions where you need to beat the 5 stages for each DLC?

Edited by DaveMcDamage