Delivery request Frontier not showing

I had a similar issue, I had to go where the person was supposed to be since I couldn't see the marker on my map. I still didn't see the icon on the mini map, but I could talk to the person to start the quest.

Edit: Missing Word

Edited by Stand_User3

2 hours ago, Stand_User3 said:

I had a similar issue, I had to go where the person was supposed to be since I couldn't see the marker on my map. I still didn't see the icon on the mini map, but I could talk to the person to start the quest.

Edit: Missing Word

Mine is i went to the exact place but no Vaseline 

• 2 weeks later...

The Troy's Wood delivery NPC is nowhere to be seen in my game. I replayed the Paul Revere mission and he's there, but I can't accept his delivery mission. Really frustrating that I've done literally everything in this game and this one thing is going to prevent me from getting the platinum.

EDIT: J fn K, I had already done the delivery and apparently forgot, plus there was no way of seeing that I had completed it until I did the rest of the frontier deliverys and the percentage went up. I'm so dumb and so happy all at once. 

Edited by WVKummer63

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It happened to me. Basically is because the map is not discovered only with the viewpoints. You have to go and walk through all blurred areas to "discover" the map. In one hand, discover all the maps completely are objectives of one club, is meant to be like this. In the other hand, you will discover this missions in this way.

This is why when you think you finished all the missions in one place, the progress is still 0%. You have to clear the area completely. Once you do all missions of one city/frontier, the progress moves 33%. Is not going mission by mission. Is moving per area.

So, just look on the internet where the missions are and walk around. They appeared for me without any issue.