big_bob002

Do No Harm trophy

4 posts in this topic

The trophy is for not killing any humans.  

Posts say to check stats. I found my stats but I do not see humans killed.  I see Engineering Operators Destroyed: 3. Can I assume that voids the trophy?

I see a black mass of the alien goo and it has someone's name in red.  Is this considered a human?  It hasn't seen me yet so I'll go to a different location until I get a reply.

3 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

The trophy is for not killing any humans.  

Posts say to check stats. I found my stats but I do not see humans killed.  I see Engineering Operators Destroyed: 3. Can I assume that voids the trophy?

I see a black mass of the alien goo and it has someone's name in red.  Is this considered a human?  It hasn't seen me yet so I'll go to a different location until I get a reply.

Operators are robots, they don't count as humans. The only living humans you encounter in the game that count against that trophy are the friendly ones, the mind controlled ones, and finally one enemy later on in the story

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Operators are robots, they don't count as humans. The only living humans you encounter in the game that count against that trophy are the friendly ones, the mind controlled ones, and finally one enemy later on in the story

Wow thanks for the quick response.  

This one is Clive Lawrence.  I watched him walk by and he looks like Venom.  Is this considered mind a controlled human?  Can I kill Clive Lawrence?

Edited by big_bob002

2 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

Wow thanks for the quick response.  

This one is Clive Lawrence.  I watched him walk by and he looks like Venom.  Is this considered mind a controlled human?  Can I kill Clive Lawrence?

He's no longer human, he's been taken over by the typhon infestation