Thursday’s State of Play is All About Ghost of Tsushima

SoP_GoT_Social_1080p_US.gif

The episode will be focused entirely on Ghost of Tsushima, coming to PS4 July 17. You’ll get an extended look at new gameplay footage, including exploration, combat and more. The current cut is clocking in around 18 minutes, give or take.

And just to be clear — there won’t be any PS5 news or updates in this episode, just a big, beautiful look at Sucker Punch’s PS4 open-world epic. 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/05/12/thursdays-state-of-play-is-all-about-ghost-of-tsushima/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aranea Highwind said:

there won’t be any PS5 news or updates in this episode

Looking forward to all the comments about how people tuned in to hear about PS5 and Sony has yet again personally wronged them, yet again.

• Like 1

I have no real interest in the game, but it'll be fascinating to see what the last real game of the generation will look like, compared to some of the first though.

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Looking forward to all the comments about how people tuned in to hear about PS5 and Sony has yet again personally wronged them, yet again.

Listening to children (and adult children) whine, is half the fun for these events. Usually it's more entertaining than whatever is being showcased itself.

Edited by VigilantCrow

I don't think I'll watch this one. I have no doubt that Ghost of Tsushima will be a great game and I look forward to playing it, but that's exactly why I'd rather avoid seeing more footage. I already know I'm going to buy it and I'd rather experience this stuff for myself.