Trophy Card background/last game played not showing

Hello

My profile doesnt seem to want to show my recent or selected game background anymore. It first happened with Legend of the Skyfish so I selected a custom game and it worked. Now if I select last played game or select a specific game to be my backbround, it just comes out as the default blue one :(((

This is for my main page and my trophy cards? Is there a way to fix this as checking other peoples profiles, they are still showing backgrounds fine.

Ah yes, I took a look and see what it's doing as well.

So the simple explanation for this is I have to balance my time on this site each day for the tasks I do voluntarily, and a few months ago I made the decision to stop providing images and art to '10 minute platinum' trophy lists (often these lists repeated times 6 or 8 for the same game which triple the amount of work I have to do for those). I decided to take those many minutes of potential wasted time and move it to something more valuable like helping review trophy guides, applying artwork, detailed game info, and series information to trophy lists that had lots of effort and care put into them, help the community on the forums, catch up on my forum PM's, and so on.

If these games had a single trophy list for all regions and weren't repeated times 100 for every region under the sun, then I would probably start applying artwork for them again (even though they would probably still be 10 minute platinums) but at the moment it's a complete waste of my time. Hopefully this makes sense lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4