[NA] Extended Play Sale

Ghost

16 minutes ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Batman dlc is at 6$. Finally. Now waiting for nioh dlc to have a similar deal.

Yeah, now is a good time to get it. The last time it was on sale was November and was priced at $9.99. The lowest was $7.99, 3 years ago (September 2017)

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

there's nothing on the list that i want or could be cheap enough to grab i'm going to peer through these other 2 sale pick out some things that might end up going and call it good.

edit: grabbed some of the games under 20$ sale won't be any regrets for tomorrow when i hit up hidden gems.

Edited by kingdrake2

Came here hoping it wouldn't be as disappointing as the EU one, but I only see a cheaper Diablo 3, which I already have for the ps3 and don't feel like levelling 6 new characters.

Hmmm, might as well pull the trigger and buy Wolfenstein 2, just to see how I fare with mein leben.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

10 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Sale price of the Borderlands 3 season pass is only $10 less than the super deluxe edition. Must make sense to somebody.

As a future PS Plus freebie, it is important to keep those stand alone season pass prices high. Gotta make sure people think they are getting value while ensuring that you can actually recoup the money from the DLC

Xcom 2 Collection for $25 ,,, same price for the 3 trophy dlc sets. 

That seems, almost like a good deal. It's 100 hours of game, I know this. 

IS there a difference, anyone know between purchasing this digital collection, and getting the physical disc + digital dlc ?   My PS4 shelf is so empty. lol.

Edited by ZZ383

3 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Xcom 2 Collection for $25 ,,, same price for the 3 trophy dlc sets. 

That seems, almost like a good deal. It's 100 hours of game, I know this. 

IS there a difference, anyone know between purchasing this digital collection, and getting the physical disc + digital dlc ?   My PS4 shelf is so empty. lol.

While I can't say anything about the digital version, the physical collection version of Xcom 2 comes with two blu ray discs. One has the data you're supposed to install (Dlcs and what not) and the other is the play disc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, xh117 said:

Why can't Assassins Creed Odyssey or Origins gold editions hit the $20 price point...like come on it's so close!

Your wish was granted in the recent sale (Double Discount) for Origins, $19.99 but only for PS+ subscribers.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1