Ghost

[NA] Extended Play Sale

25 posts in this topic

This is a bad sale...

An ass shitty sale can suck it.

About time they lower the price for The Sinking City!

will check out the full sale when it launches, but it already does nothing for me from what i see. 

That's... what, the third time they've put Jedi Fallen Order on sale in the last few weeks? They must really be desperate to sell it. Still not buying until it's 20-30$. But yeah, not a great sale. Will pass. I've already bought too many new games recently anyway.

Batman dlc is at 6$. Finally. Now waiting for nioh dlc to have a similar deal.

Wow! FALLOUT: SHELTER LUNCHBOX

Posted (edited)

Mortal  Kombat XL baby!

Edited by XchocomanX

Looks like it's time to switch to the digital version of MK XL.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Batman dlc is at 6$. Finally. Now waiting for nioh dlc to have a similar deal.

Yeah, now is a good time to get it. The last time it was on sale was November and was priced at $9.99. The lowest was $7.99, 3 years ago (September 2017)

Edited by Ghost

Sale price of the Borderlands 3 season pass is only $10 less than the super deluxe edition. Must make sense to somebody.

Posted (edited)

there's nothing on the list that i want or could be cheap enough to grab i'm going to peer through these other 2 sale pick out some things that might end up going and call it good.

edit: grabbed some of the games under 20$ sale won't be any regrets for tomorrow when i hit up hidden gems.

Edited by kingdrake2

I see the BL3 season pass price is still laughable. 😅 Not bad for Code Vein's though. :hmm:

That fuckin Train Sim World has $450 dollars of DLC. And people think Dead or Alive is bad....

Not a single thing in this sale for me, but I did get a few games from the last sale, the hidden gems one.

Posted (edited)

Came here hoping it wouldn't be as disappointing as the EU one, but I only see a cheaper Diablo 3, which I already have for the ps3 and don't feel like levelling 6 new characters.

Hmmm, might as well pull the trigger and buy Wolfenstein 2, just to see how I fare with mein leben.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

I feel like the Division 2 DLC will be cheaper in the future, 22.49 is a lot for that trainwreck...

10 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Sale price of the Borderlands 3 season pass is only $10 less than the super deluxe edition. Must make sense to somebody.

As a future PS Plus freebie, it is important to keep those stand alone season pass prices high. Gotta make sure people think they are getting value while ensuring that you can actually recoup the money from the DLC

Why can't Assassins Creed Odyssey or Origins gold editions hit the $20 price point...like come on it's so close!

Posted (edited)

Legit don't know what to do with all this money 😂 no 2020 games for me till Tsushima and garbage sale after garbage sale in between. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

Posted (edited)

Xcom 2 Collection for $25 ,,, same price for the 3 trophy dlc sets. 

That seems, almost like a good deal. It's 100 hours of game, I know this. 

IS there a difference, anyone know between purchasing this digital collection, and getting the physical disc + digital dlc ?   My PS4 shelf is so empty. lol.

Edited by ZZ383

3 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Xcom 2 Collection for $25 ,,, same price for the 3 trophy dlc sets. 

That seems, almost like a good deal. It's 100 hours of game, I know this. 

IS there a difference, anyone know between purchasing this digital collection, and getting the physical disc + digital dlc ?   My PS4 shelf is so empty. lol.

While I can't say anything about the digital version, the physical collection version of Xcom 2 comes with two blu ray discs. One has the data you're supposed to install (Dlcs and what not) and the other is the play disc. 

Posted (edited)

On 13/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, xh117 said:

Why can't Assassins Creed Odyssey or Origins gold editions hit the $20 price point...like come on it's so close!

Your wish was granted in the recent sale (Double Discount) for Origins, $19.99 but only for PS+ subscribers.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

Your wish was granted in the recent sale (Double Discount) for Origins, $19.99 but only for PS+ subscribers.

Nice! Guess I should buy it now lol