Some tips for my fellow trophy hunters

Moondoc444

I've found that this game is a horrible grind that for me consisted of three parts: farm work, animal breeding and lastly the jobs. I ended up getting the platinum in about 40 hours, but feel like that with a couple of tips I probably could have shaved of 5-10 hours. 

1: Download the government subsidies mod to get all the money you've ever desired.

2: Get a fckton of fields and plant the same produce on every field.

3: Have workers do several things at the same time (everything they do will count towards required things). 

4: Always have a worker doing a job, whilst you're doing something else. 

5: When doing the animals I suggest getting as many as possible whilst still leaving space for the amount of animals that need to be breed. Then filling up the food and water (straw isn't necessary). Then just speed up time and go do something else either in the game or outside of the game.

6: When it comes to finishing up the jobs I recommend making "clusters" of fields. Pick a couple of fields that are close together and buy a cultivator, seeder and a fertilizer for this cluster of fields. (for example on ravensport I clustered fields 1, 2 and 3 together as well als fields 14, 15, 16 and 17). Then just take these jobs for the fields that you've clustered and skip time when none are available. 

If you do not like waiting around for stuff to be done and can't stand repetitiveness this game is not for you. From the 40 hours of playtime only 10 hours were probably actually spend playing the game. The rest were spend waiting on animals to breed or workers to do jobs. 

I hope some of these tips will help someone. 

If anyone has any other tips or better tips please feel free to share.

• Like 2

You have some good tips here the only thing i would like to add is when it comes to 6# leave that for last and sell all your other fields that way you only get missions for the small fields and if you bought all big farm equipment you can do each field in 1-3 pass taking way less time then the big fields would and dont bother with transport mission in less you really want to as they take up way to much time,

• Like 1

I'm just staring to play this game but found a way of having a fertilizer tank to refill the spryer machines, it's just a mod we can download and install easily.

And it's a good way of not having to go to the store everytime we buy fertilizer.

I was planning on writting a more elaborated post about this.

But talking about mods, I think there must be good mods out there to make our jobs easier when going for the plat, if anyone has disocvered any good mod, it'd be nice if they shared about it.

(I think we all already know Government Subsidy mod, that's why I wasn't even mentioning it)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Clairvoyant_666 said:

I'm just staring to play this game but found a way of having a fertilizer tank to refill the spryer machines, it's just a mod we can download and install easily.

And it's a good way of not having to go to the store everytime we buy fertilizer.

I was planning on writting a more elaborated post about this.

But talking about mods, I think there must be good mods out there to make our jobs easier when going for the plat, if anyone has disocvered any good mod, it'd be nice if they shared about it.

(I think we all already know Government Subsidy mod, that's why I wasn't even mentioning it)

Use the Condor 15001 for seeding as this fertilises at the same time. And if you use workers you never have to refill the fertiliser/seeds as they do it for you.

• Like 1