A couple of questions about Road to Glory

davestovies

Haven't played this game in a while but I want to try and get the online stuff finished before the end of this month and had a few questions about Road to Glory. 

Is there any reliable way of booting matches in RTG? I've set up a boosting session with the hopes of having us joining up in matches with each other so we can grind out the 50 matches easily so I was wondering if this is easily possible or if the RTG mode is still heavily populated with random players.

My other questions regards the PPV event matches. As far as I remember in 2K18 you could replay PPV event matches which were against a CPU opponent and those counted towards your match wins so I'm wondering if these matches possibly count towards the 50 we need for this game as well. Anyone know? 

Thanks in advance for any replies, hopefully I can get this game finished soon. 

I haven't played online for a few months now but even when I did there were still random people playing. It was still easy enough to find matches I had set up for boosting but you will come across strangers every now and then.

As for your PPV event question, I believe you can do that yes. Keep playing the same match again and again will count towards the 50. I didn't do this myself but other people confirmed this when I was looking into it myself.

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Power_Granger