Erica Trophies popping out of order

Brightblade76

To the flag team, do you also have a script to automatically test the game Erica? Because the "all major endings trophy" (Thank You) popped for me even though I'm still missing one ending, and since I can't seem to find info anywhere about this, but instead lots of people that had the trophy glitch the other way around and not popping, I'd be curious to know if I'm the only one that experienced it and can provide info about the circumstances that made it happen.

Edited by DaivRules

53 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

To the flag team, do you also have a script to automatically test the game Erica? Because the "all major endings trophy" (Thank You) popped for me even though I'm still missing one ending, and since I can't seem to find info anywhere about this, but instead lots of people that had the trophy glitch the other way around and not popping, I'd be curious to know if I'm the only one that experienced it and can provide info about the circumstances that made it happen.

I highly doubt they do. Besides, trophies unlocking when they shouldn't has been around since the beginning. Heavy rain has issues where people sometimes won't unlock trophies. Yet I had a glitch where several popped (some should have but I didn't realise as I wasn't paying attention, and some popped which shouldn't have at all). Borderlands 3 also has issues where you can sometimes unlock the trophy for discovering all locations before you get the trophy for discovering locations on a specific planet which I also had. In cases where games have glitchy trophies most won't comment that they got something to pop when it shouldn't have, it's normally just when something should pop but doesn't. I wouldn't worry about it. 

According to the guide there are 6 endings, of which you need 5 to get the trophy, so this probably happens often.

Checked a few pages of the 100% club and did find several people with similar instances of the trophies. Quick scan of their profile doesn't indicate cheating so this looks legit.

12 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

According to the guide there are 6 endings, of which you need 5 to get the trophy, so this probably happens often.

Checked a few pages of the 100% club and did find several people with similar instances of the trophies. Quick scan of their profile doesn't indicate cheating so this looks legit.

Ok thank you. By reading the guides it seemed to me that the 5 endings with associated silver trophies (including the Never Alone trophy, which is the one I'm missing) are mandatory and then there is a sixth ending with no silver trophy associated that might or might not be required to trigger the Thank You gold trophy, so that had me a bit confused since I could only find threads of people that couldn't pop the Thank You trophy even by doing all the 6 endings, let alone make it pop when it souldn't.