Trophies

yowzagabowza

100% entails kill x amount of enemies, collect 3 caches and no deaths on each level. It's not to hard of a game so far havnt tried on the anything higher than normal mode. In my opinion it's a great game and was worth the 20 dollars.

• Like 2

The trophies weren't working yesterday (when game first released), but there was a patch 1.04 available today and after that has installed, the trophies are now working.

Edited by cusman
Corrections

In co-op, if one player goes down, the other can revive him or finish the level without him. You are not credited with a death unless both players fall simultaneously. This makes the 100% no-death clears much easier if you have a buddy.

I knew teaching my little nephew to play video games would pay off someday!

• Like 3

On 5/17/2020 at 11:29 AM, BloodyRutz said:

So, how is the difficulty? Since nobody achieved Platinum yet..?

I think it would be easier with 2P local co-op since it opens up the option to do revives (you only lose the medal if both players die and checkpoint respawn gets used).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think you cannot revive in co-op on Badass mode. This'll definitely be a tricky plat because you die in 1 shot on Badass mode and to get 100% you need to finish each levels without dying as one of the three objectives. 

Edited by Archvile78

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/06/2020 at 5:44 AM, EightBitArtist said:

i give the difficulty an 8 out of 10 (i did everything solo). some stages in bad ass are a real pain to perfect. currently have the fastest plat time with 4 days.

Second that.... I’d say 8 out of 10. Some levels can be really frustrating. All the bosses were easy enough but it’s just the margin for error right through each mission is tiny.

I recommend the droid character for most levels. 

can also slightly cheese this by using 2 player coop. Only counts as death if both players die between checkpoints. So makes it twice as easy really.... or a burden.