Can Someone Explain to Me How Legendary Gold Bricks Work?

MiloFPS

Which exact worlds do the coordinates refer to? The guides all fail to list them. 

In the video guides, it always shows worlds on the galaxy map as xxx-xxx-xxx but fails to include the suffix J, L, F, K for example. 

It also lets the player type coordinates but I don’t have that search box on the galaxy map. 

I HAVE 100 GOLD BRICKS. 

What a bizarre system. 

Edited by MiloFPS

The coordinates are both the world plate and the position on the world plate that you need to be.

Dimension/Server doesn't matter as the coordinate location for each legendary brick is the same for everybody, but most people use X as that's the default search server anyway.

So, one of the bricks is on world plate coordinate x79y74z89. That's not just the world plate location, that's also the coordinate on the plate you'll find the brick. X is the latitude, y is the longitude and z is the elevation. This game is idiotically difficult to navigate precisely so it's better to just use a video.

tl;dr version:

-Use coordinates from video, X server unless you see the video otherwise change it (I believe at least one is on Y).

-Follow the path the video points out unless you really want to map it out yourself.

• Like 2

I think Jelly Soup explained it as best as can be. My wife and I were struggling with this too at first, but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad.

You said you were having trouble entering coordinates on the main map, but there is definitely a way to do it. For me, I go to the Galaxy Map. Next you need to pick Locate a World, which is the fourth choice over from the left. Then you enter the coordinates there. Go to the planet then head to the same exact coordinates there and the legendary brick is huge, so most of them are easier to spot when you get close. I hope this helps!

By the way, best of luck grinding out those 1 billion studs. I spent over an hour duping and breaking security deposit boxes, and that only got me about 1.5 million studs. Such a boring grind! Finding those brick elements is a pain too, because getting them out of chests or finding the lil green dude holding them is so random. We were still missing ~70 of those last I checked. Fun game but it is an extreme grind and I don't know if I have it in me to see it through to the plat.

Edited by integra_93GS-R
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, integra_93GS-R said:

By the way, best of luck grinding out those 1 billion studs. I spent over an hour duping and breaking security deposit boxes, and that only got me about 1.5 million studs. Such a boring grind! Finding those brick elements is a pain too, because getting them out of chests or finding the lil green dude holding them is so random. We were still missing ~70 of those last I checked. Fun game but it is an extreme grind and I don't know if I have it in me to see it through to the plat.

I still have to finish this grind myself. It wouldn't be so bad if the infinite spawn trick A. could be done with one continuous button press and B. didn't result in the PS4 lagging like a mother. A method that is slow but I found to be working pretty good for me was to use the spawn trick to collect gems and then sell them off in batches of 99 of each kind. With another trick that makes the market gal stick around, the grind still takes a while of active play but is much less system taxing.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

I still have to finish this grind myself. It wouldn't be so bad if the infinite spawn trick A. could be done with one continuous button press and B. didn't result in the PS4 lagging like a mother. A method that is slow but I found to be working pretty good for me was to use the spawn trick to collect gems and then sell them off in batches of 99 of each kind. With another trick that makes the market gal stick around, the grind still takes a while of active play but is much less system taxing.

Exactly, that lag if you go too fast is unbearable! I also did the crystal trick for a while too, but it's still pretty painful ? I debated trying a turbo controller as well with the security deposit boxes, but I feel like the lag would not let that work either. 

47 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

Thanks guys, a great explanation, I’m doing them now. 

Okay wonderful! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Glad to help ?

22 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Exactly, that lag if you go too fast is unbearable! I also did the crystal trick for a while too, but it's still pretty painful 1f602.png I debated trying a turbo controller as well with the security deposit boxes, but I feel like the lag would not let that work either. 

Okay wonderful! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Glad to help 1f601.png

Nightmare isn’t over yet. Had to boost a game yesterday with someone so I’m only doing them now. 

Followed the coordinates exactly and every time it spawns me in a completely different world to the player in the video on YouTube. And the coordinates in the video and the same ones posted here. 

Great. 

14 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

Nightmare isn’t over yet. Had to boost a game yesterday with someone so I’m only doing them now. 

Followed the coordinates exactly and every time it spawns me in a completely different world to the player in the video on YouTube. And the coordinates in the video and the same ones posted here. 

Great. 

Oh no, that doesn't sound right! If I remember correctly, the wife and I just used the trophy guide on this site. The creator included the location of each legendary brick in each trophy's description, but it sounds like you may have already tried that too. 

Edited by integra_93GS-R

• 2 weeks later...