2020 collectors edition

ImStylinOnYaBro

According to what I could dig up on the PS Store and the net, you get the following:

• Great Western Express
  • Main-Spessart Bahn
  • Long Island Rail Road
  • Northern Trans-Pennine
  • Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose

By all accounts, this game is still very broken and plagued with trophy glitches of one type or another.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

According to what I could dig up on the PS Store and the net, you get the following:

• Great Western Express
  • Main-Spessart Bahn
  • Long Island Rail Road
  • Northern Trans-Pennine

By all accounts, this game is still very broken and plagued with trophy glitches of one type or another.

Thanks for the info. Damn, I thought they fixed the trophies.

28 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thanks for the info. Damn, I thought they fixed the trophies.

All the trophies are obtainable but some have buggy stat trackers which means they either pop late or not at all so you have to delete your saves and start over so they pop during your second attempt. As a side note, this game has so much DLC now - that you're looking at spending a fortune to get the 100%. When the DLCs do go on sale, the prices never drop by all that much.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

• Great Western Express
  • Main-Spessart Bahn
  • Long Island Rail Road
  • Northern Trans-Pennine

It includes the Northeast Corridor and Rapid Transit as well I think. Since they're part of the base game. 

Edited by MadEdders95

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All the trophies are obtainable but some have buggy stat trackers which means they either pop late or not at all so you have to delete your saves and start over so they pop during your second attempt. As a side note, this game has so much DLC now - that you're looking at spending a fortune to get the 100%. When the DLCs do go on sale, the prices never drop by all that much.

if save data isn't too critical, i don't mind starting a new one.  see, all the dlc (and this sale being about 8 bucks more expensive than its cheapest) im wondering. come september will TSW 2021 be announced and include more of the dlc for a base price? 

16 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

if save data isn't too critical, i don't mind starting a new one.  see, all the dlc (and this sale being about 8 bucks more expensive than its cheapest) im wondering. come september will TSW 2021 be announced and include more of the dlc for a base price? 

Anything is possible with this developer so who knows?

• 1 month later...

They have announced TSW2. It's a whole new game, not an upgrade like TSW -> TSW2020.   3 new routes.  Existing DLC will be available as a "preserved collection".   I don't know what that means for trophies.  I suspect that you'll need to play the routes in TSW2020 to get the trophies.

So, I guess it's safe to buy TSW2020 in the current sale.  No more DLC will be coming out for it.  Any DLC you do buy will be playable in TSW2, if you decide to buy that.