Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ayrtanium100

Jak and Daxter Maybe Free on PS+ for EU's Vita

23 posts in this topic

I went on the PS Store this morning (AEST +10) before it told me it was going into maintenance to get my PS+ games and I Noticed that the Jak and Daxter Trilogy was free. I had claimed the PS3 version earlier but i didn't know that I got the vita version for free. Anyone who has PS+ in a EU region check it out... I'm not sure what happened but i like it for sure

It really is for free for PS3 and PS Vita

How have you guys managed this? I downloaded it on the PS3 but a Vita version is not in the download list on my Vita or on the Vita PS+ content.

I only got the PS3 version in my download list

it's ps 3 only.

but if you look it up in the normal game section on psvita store, you can dl it for free too. so i was wrong :D

coming from experience, i suggest skipping these games on vita. they were full of random annoying glitches 

Found it :) They are listed as Free if you search for them, Will add them to my download list and play them if I get time.

When I initially checked the store to download the PS+ freebies on Wednesday afternoon it was only the Vita version of the Jak & Daxter trilogy that was free, so I added that to my download list. When I checked again on Thursday afternoon, I noticed the PS3 version of the trilogy had been added too. I don't think the trilogies are cross-buy, but it's cool that both versions are free.

Thanks for the info mate its appreciated you helped me and the girlfriend ignore each other some more lol its the sercet to happy relationship she play's vita i play ps3 we just had our 10 year anniversary so it definitly works :yay:

I bought Jak trilogy during ps3 sale last year. Got PSV version for free when it released. Happy times :)

Loved Jak 1, not sure of 2 and 3 yet though :(

This isnt PS+ though it doesn't have a timer on it. Maybe its a glitch or they feel like giving us the games. Anyway its free trophies for me.

Edited by Eskobar-M92

I just went on the PC Store and saw Jak And Daxter Trilogy (Vita) in the PS Plus section. But even though i refresh the store on my Vita i dont see it under PS Plus. Downloading it now anyways ^_^

Always wanted to try out Jak and Daxter, and now I can. So TYVM for spotting this :D

They made a mistake and when they noticed rumors were already out and a lot of people downloaded it so they didn't bother changing it...that's what I heard at least. I downloaded it on the first day, too. They will change it next month when the trilogy is removed from the instant games collection.

They will change it next month when the trilogy is removed from the instant games collection.

Not necessarily. The Vita version of the trilogy has been free for European digital downloaders the whole time from release to now. It was supposed to not be free during the IGC though according to the EU PS blog.

Come on guys, it's been known, when they have announced ps plus list on this month. I have even downloaded this on psv before downloading ps3 version. I don't know why are you soo suprised. 

Check out this link. It's from polish site, but you should see The Jak and Daxter Trilogy on the list and next to it (Cross-buy... ps vita).  http://www.ps3site.pl/rozpiska-playstation-plus-na-wrzesien-2/164523                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          P.S. "również  na" mean "also on"

I already got Jak 3's platinum on PS3, it's sad that I can't cross-platinum it, got to do it all over again! So, no, thanks.