Obelisk >.<

I can say with zero exaggeration that ive been trying to beat this level for 10 years (solo). Todat I made it to 180 before it all went to hell. Just finished a good 4 hours of repeated failure and am taking  a break. I did notice Ishtar say that the Obelisk has broken many men... Yeah, no kidding.

They say the last one is harder. I just want to try a different level lol. BLARGH

1 minute ago, phoenix_shade said:

I can say with zero exaggeration that ive been trying to beat this level for 10 years (solo). Todat I made it to 180 before it all went to hell. Just finished a good 4 hours of repeated failure and am taking  a break. I did notice Ishtar say that the Obelisk has broken many men... Yeah, no kidding.

They say the last one is harder. I just want to try a different level lol. BLARGH

Yeah it's annoying. Hmm get a 2nd controller and do it together at once and same applies to Axis Mundi.

Update. Made it to 201..... but I was on single stacks at that point. But uhhh... progress? The more I fail I find i'm very slowly burning the patterns into my brain. The biggest problem i have so far is making it to 100 with any of my bonus items left. Working on that.

Edited by phoenix_shade

No progress today, got to 120 a couple times, got very frustrated and had to stop. I'm having a lot of trouble in stages 2-3 getting up with a stable base. My platforms keep breaking off into sections in the back which keep screwing me over. I know this will get better over time but it sure can be disheartening when you can't even get to level 5  on a regular basis. Level 5 things become more pattern based and seemingly less effed, but sure would be nice to stop getting  stuck at 25 blocks for example. Tips are welcome.

Good luck with Axis Mundi! I've personally just started playing the game a couple days ago and finally beat the 'Altar' level in a couple hours.. level 7 was tough. I'm going to try Menhir in the next few days. I'm expecting to fail miserably the first few hours but I'll learn eventually, I hope

• Like 1

167 today... got to level 6 and watched some videos to help but ran out of time. So I guess my biggest problem right now is that im moving too slow. Usually It takes me like 13-14 mins just to get to level 6 and some ppl are beating the whole thing by then lol, I keep getting stuck with single stacks which is what kills you

Well I did it! I'm going to say the block patterns are SUPER EASY compared to going solo. Having suffered through Obelisk solo and halfway up this level alone, this wasn't exactly easy controlling two players by myself, but it was definitely much more manageable. I even ranked 22 on the leaderboard. Maybe once the quarantine ends I'll get a friend to help me out. I think i could at least crack top 10?

Now to relax and play some Rapunzel.......

Here is my sloppy attempt. I probably swear in there, but as usual I pretty much blacked out and don't remeber what I said lol.

BEST OF LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU <3

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I got to Obelisk last week and have been giving it some 30 minutes or so everyday. I couldn't get past 50 steps at first but now I can easily get to 150 but I ALWAYS die to trap blocks because I tunnel vision on the bomb ones. My current record is 195, I hope I'll manage to finish it during the weekend! By the way, congrats for finishing Axis Mundi!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 11:24 AM, Yuuria_ said:

I got to Obelisk last week and have been giving it some 30 minutes or so everyday. I couldn't get past 50 steps at first but now I can easily get to 150 but I ALWAYS die to trap blocks because I tunnel vision on the bomb ones. My current record is 195, I hope I'll manage to finish it during the weekend! By the way, congrats for finishing Axis Mundi!

Thanks, I hit the platinum and it feels like I got my revenge on my past self for giving up on the original