Model Walkthrough

euantp_

@euantp_ 
You know, this is not a proper trophy guide. It's more like a "how to build a nice city without big mistakes" guide :)
However, I was playing with those advices and my city reached over 100k population and my bank was over 14kk within maybe 3 or 4 days. It gives me a nice chunk of leveling trophies also.
Then I was using different saves of this city to obtain almost all Unique Buildings and all trophies besides "1001 Nights" - this is the last trophy I need atm.
Just remember to save the game often and use more than one save file. You should also make one additional save after your city population hits 10-12k - this will help with "Higher Education", "Earthloving City" and "Happy Town" trophies.
Good luck and have fun!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GluGol said:

@euantp_ 
You know, this is not a proper trophy guide. It's more like a "how to build a nice city without big mistakes" guide :)
However, I was playing with those advices and my city reached over 100k population and my bank was over 14kk within maybe 3 or 4 days. It gives me a nice chunk of leveling trophies also.
Then I was using different saves of this city to obtain almost all Unique Buildings and all trophies besides "1001 Nights" - this is the last trophy I need atm.
Just remember to save the game often and use more than one save file. You should also make one additional save after your city population hits 10-12k - this will help with "Higher Education", "Earthloving City" and "Happy Town" trophies.
Good luck and have fun!

Brilliant, thanks very much for all your help man; appreciate it!

• 2 months later...

Not really sure if this is the right place to ask but it seemed the most accurate thread without creating a new one.

I just picked this game up on sale with all DLC's and I was wondering if all trophies can be achieved on a single map? From reading various guides I know you need a snow map and you need to have a harbour but as long as you have those two things can you achieve everything on the one map? I'm also aware of making various saves at certain population levels to help with some trophies but that's not an issue.

Cheers!

I think it is doable on one map, even though I did snow trophies on separate city. Just make sure you buy land with every kind of source (oil, ore, fertile, forest), have random disasters at max as soon as possible (idealy from start), same for day/night cycle. And be careful with money. Snow maps are little harder at start cause heating needs lot of electricity.

EDIT: I forgot... There are 3 mass transit scenarios you must complete, so theese are not technicaly possible doable on your main map.  And you need to win/loose 5 scenarios. Loosing is easy. Just wipe city if loosing condition is not to get under certain amount population. For win, you can save almost won scenario and win then reload it five times.

Edited by tatarka