West of Dead Trophy Topic

ConAir

Never heard about it before today: but here is a trailer. Ghost Rider voiced by Ron Perlman is on a quest to shoot all the baddies in the wild wild west in a not so regular visual presentation:

What do you think about this game and the Trophylist?

• Like 2

Looks quite interesting. Really like the visuals. Seems like a modified twin stick type game.

Trophy list looks straightforward as a bonus too. Depending on price, this is definitely on my radar.

Edited by diskdocx

Finally another roguelike, been waiting what feels like forever since a new one has been released. Also I see 3 trophies for defeating Preacher 1,2 and 3 I am assuming thats NG+ and NG++ and if I have learned anything from roguelikes this game probably gets pretty difficult at that point.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

• 2 months later...

No I got it earlier to review but will take some time with it. Basically you can play for 2, 3 hrs and if you die you start from beggining.

I didn't have that much time to waste.

And levels get harder and harder and of course things are still little bit glitchy.

On 7.8.2020 at 9:32 PM, IntroPhenom said:

No one's platted it.  Are some trophies glitchy/unobtainable?

EU was fine but NA stack is glitched. Helped more than 100 souls and never get 10 or 50. I tried to delete my save but always the same. Platinum can easily be done in 6 hours if you speedrun the levels with maximum upgrade lucky 5 weapon xD

Edited by LegendaryPound69
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Can you post fastest method I'm trying to do NA but same issue

Load always new game. Go to the most wanted wall. Right side from the bar and look for a bandit spawn in the first level. When yes you have 50% chance for 1 soul. when no you have 100% chance for 1 or 2 souls in the first level. With this method I always get 2 souls in 5 minutes or less. You need to have chapter 4 completed. 

On 10.08.2020 at 10:34 AM, LegendaryPound69 said:

Load always new game. Go to the most wanted wall. Right side from the bar and look for a bandit spawn in the first level. When yes you have 50% chance for 1 soul. when no you have 100% chance for 1 or 2 souls in the first level. With this method I always get 2 souls in 5 minutes or less. You need to have chapter 4 completed. 

The thing is that blue souls doesn't count for the trophie since they are Righteous Souls, not Lost Souls. So you can never have 2 Lost souls in the first level. Also maybe this is why you couldn/t get the trophie in NA version.

12 hours ago, BamRainey said:

The thing is that blue souls doesn't count for the trophie since they are Righteous Souls, not Lost Souls. So you can never have 2 Lost souls in the first level. Also maybe this is why you couldn/t get the trophie in NA version.

Blue souls count. I got the trophy in EU after I speak to a blue soul. It's glitched. After 200 souls+ I gave up. 

On 10/08/2020 at 4:34 AM, LegendaryPound69 said:

Sorry but i didn't understood properly. Where's Most Wanted Wall and How i can look for a bandit spawn in the First level?

On 15/08/2020 at 0:57 PM, night_refugee said:

Yeah the Righteous Souls count but Wierd i didnt find any proplems in both NA or EU  plat both of them i did 100 Not more or less to get the trophy 

There's any way to farm Souls faster?

29 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

Sorry but i didn't understood properly. Where's Most Wanted Wall and How i can look for a bandit spawn in the First level?

There's any way to farm Souls faster?

You need to load a new game after finishing the story. Right after the story begins you see the bartender and a lady on the chair. On the left side by the Lady is a wall with 3 posters. Press x on the first one and hope for a outlaw spawn in the first level. Now Speedrun the level and talk only to souls and kill the outlaw. Go to the fast travel portal after you kill him and exit game. Now repeat all I say until you have the trophy. And yes you need a 100 souls and outlaws. This is the fastest method. You get 1 outlaw and 2 souls every 5 minutes. 

9 hours ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

You need to load a new game after finishing the story. Right after the story begins you see the bartender and a lady on the chair. On the left side by the Lady is a wall with 3 posters. Press x on the first one and hope for a outlaw spawn in the first level. Now Speedrun the level and talk only to souls and kill the outlaw. Go to the fast travel portal after you kill him and exit game. Now repeat all I say until you have the trophy. And yes you need a 100 souls and outlaws. This is the fastest method. You get 1 outlaw and 2 souls every 5 minutes. 

You need to enter the portal and then exit while loading the game? And why it's 100 souls? The trophy only says 50. I killed 13 outlaws already and i got the 10 kills trophy.