Problem With Dead Nation PS4 Trophies

I create the theme because I have a problem with dead nation trophies on PS4 I have joined my brother's game to play the cooperative campaign (local mode, both on the same console)

the trophies have gone smoothly, until, when reviewing the list, I have seen that the trophies complete the different chapters, except for chapter 5, which I do not have the trophy, but I have the following chapters (6, 7 and 8)

nor do I have the trophy of helping my country fight viral infection, despite having played with the psn session started at all times.  Could it be an error for having entered my brother's session as player 2?  because having all the trophies except that one is a problem.

Greetings and, sorry, my English is not very good

Not sure if that's the case but playing in the local coop was causing some problems in other games, I did 100% on PS3 in Dead Nation not so long ago but through the online coop and everything went smoothly. Also, try to finish an entire chapter solo with PSN on, that's when the trophy popped for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Not sure if that's the case but playing in the local coop was causing some problems in other games, I did 100% on PS3 in Dead Nation not so long ago but through the online coop and everything went smoothly. Also, try to finish an entire chapter solo with PSN on, that's when the trophy popped for me.

I will try like this, thank you very much :) then the trophy of the story that I do not have, could it be for that reason?  I did not know that there were games that, when played locally, caused problems with trophies

13 minutes ago, Sadowkista said:

I will try like this, thank you very much :) then the trophy of the story that I do not have, could it be for that reason?  I did not know that there were games that, when played locally, caused problems with trophies

Perhaps your save got loosey-goosey and didn't register the chapter as being beaten. Try to repeat it solo and it should pop.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Perhaps your save got loosey-goosey and didn't register the chapter as being beaten. Try to repeat it solo and it should pop.

I will try, thanks, my main concern was that, due to this error, I would be removed from the ranking or the website, so I wanted to ask, in case someone knew if it was a known error. Thanks again :)

Edited by Sadowkista

I think you may get flagged for out of order chapter stories, do you might want to hide the game preemptively.  If I recall correctly, the multiplayer is not drop in/drop out.  You still have to progress like normal through the stages? If so, yes, you may get flagged

• Like 1

I have completed the entire campaign in cooperative, and I have no trophy for finishing the story on any difficulty, nor for finishing it in cooperative, this game is fucking shit

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I think you may get flagged for out of order chapter stories, do you might want to hide the game preemptively.  If I recall correctly, the multiplayer is not drop in/drop out.  You still have to progress like normal through the stages? If so, yes, you may get flagged

is that I have joined the game of my brother, to do it directly on morbid difficulty, and now, I have all the trophies to complete the 10 chapters, and I do not have the trophies to complete the game on any difficulty.

Sorry, but it's been so long since I played that..

It might be that you can join in at any level, but to get the trophy for finishing the campaign in coop, or completing on a certain difficulty, you need to start from stage 1.

So for example, you and your brother need to start at stage one, say you finish stage one together and take a break.  You both need to resume from that point together to get credit.  Basically, neither of you can play online with anyone else until your coop campaign is finished.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Sorry, but it's been so long since I played that..

It might be that you can join in at any level, but to get the trophy for finishing the campaign in coop, or completing on a certain difficulty, you need to start from stage 1.

So for example, you and your brother need to start at stage one, say you finish stage one together and take a break.  You both need to resume from that point together to get credit.  Basically, neither of you can play online with anyone else until your coop campaign is finished.

I think I already know where the problem has been, and rather it was a mistake on my part, I joined the cooperative campaign of my brother in morbid difficulty, without having played the game before. Maybe that's why they haven't given me the  trophies to pass it in the different difficulties, although I have played the entire campaign with my brother?

If I recall correctly, the difficulties do not stack, so you'll have to play the game from start to finish on each one.

Edit - co-op will not prevent difficulty trophies from popping, as long as you do the complete campaign. EG - cannot do stage 1 solo, then co-op from stage 2 onward

Edited by AJ_-_808

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If I recall correctly, the difficulties do not stack, so you'll have to play the game from start to finish on each one.

Edit - co-op will not prevent difficulty trophies from popping, as long as you do the complete campaign. EG - cannot do stage 1 solo, then co-op from stage 2 onward

They do, if you beat the game on grim, you'll also get the normal difficulty trophy, as well as braindead if you're on ps3 or vita

It works for all 3 versions ps3/vita/ps4, it's how all of mine popped

Edited by SnowxSakura

19 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

The only other thing I can think of is (assuming your brother hosted) you try hosting the campaign 

yes, my brother was the host of the game, I will have to try the reverse, thanks for the information ?

2 minutes ago, Poramies said:

Just did this on PS4 in one sitting in local co-op and all the trophies except for Contributor popped for the other player too. I got everything as the host. Dunno what's up with that one, maybe you have to check the leaderboards manually?

I don't know if it was a mistake or what happened but, the truth is, I have lost the trophies, only he won them

On 14/5/2020 at 10:27 PM, Sadowkista said:

I create the theme because I have a problem with dead nation trophies on PS4 I have joined my brother's game to play the cooperative campaign (local mode, both on the same console)

the trophies have gone smoothly, until, when reviewing the list, I have seen that the trophies complete the different chapters, except for chapter 5, which I do not have the trophy, but I have the following chapters (6, 7 and 8)

nor do I have the trophy of helping my country fight viral infection, despite having played with the psn session started at all times.  Could it be an error for having entered my brother's session as player 2?  because having all the trophies except that one is a problem.

Greetings and, sorry, my English is not very good

I update to say, that I have already obtained the trophies, apparently, the error was mine for joining the game of my brother in morbid difficulty, without having finished the game in any other difficulty, it seems that this blocks the obtaining of the  trophies for completing the campaign in the different difficulties