How to play this if you had the free full version.

Ultraxian

Hey just wondering how I can play this if I grabbed it when it was ps+ and you could keep it forever. On my main account it lists it as Hitman 2 with the legacy levels and in my alt account Wich I grabbed it on as well it shows Hitman 1 but when I download it doesn't have any separate dlc files or is it all one big file now???

I grabbed it on Plus too. My sub as expired, but yeah, I can still download and play it.

When I go to my ps4 library it first shows the Hitman vanilla cover. When I select it, it then shows the GotY cover and I have 7 purchased add-ons: Eps 1 to 6 and the Summer Bonus Episode.

Did you add all the dlc episodes to your library when it was on PS+? ?

Yeah I added all of the dlc when it was on plus. I went on the psn app and found it in my download queue but when I click it I get a message that says  "unfortunately Hitman cannot be queued to your PlayStation 4 at this time try again later". Might post Sony forums or just get a disc copy 

Probably not the same issue but I remember buying it near release but never got to playing it till later and when I decided to play it was gone from the list ended up having to go through on a computer all my past purchases ques it up had a similar message that it won't download but in my case they had updated it or something so it was a whole different version and mine was "deleted" so I would have to buy it all over again. Ended up just getting it on sale at a best but brand new for I think 15 bucks