joshlabrioche_

EASY WAY to get to the center of the galaxy

31 posts in this topic

The Recommended Community bases, change every few weeks so this one won't be around for very long and will be replaced with another one in the near future.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Recommended Community bases, change every few weeks so this one won't be around for very long and will be replaced with another one in the near future.

 

Yes you are right but its just an exemple, its quite easy to find a base near the center at the Anomaly portal, i found at least 4 or 5, "Shipwreck Cove" is just an exemple :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am pretty sure you can filter by name if you search up Radiation Zone that is my old  base right next to center. That should work hopefully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kreivok said:

I am pretty sure you can filter by name if you search up Radiation Zone that is my old  base right next to center. That should work hopefully.

There's no search option to look for specific bases when using the Interstellar Terminus on the Space Anomaly, just a short randomised list you can scroll through.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes, only works in multiplayer game easiest way to get centre.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, joshlabrioche_ said:

Hi everybody ! 

 

I was kinda afraid of the permadeath trophy so I started looking for an easy way to achieve it since the taxi service is not so active anymore. Here is the way i did it in less than 4 hours.

 

=> complete de tutorial, its the hardest part of the trophy, just be careful and you will succeed its not that complicated

=> put your save on a flash drive just in case you die, so you dont have to do everything again

=> progress in the main story until you get to the Anomaly

=> at this point you will get a good amount of nanites from the main quest, keep it

=> farm some gold and silver on the asteroids in space, so you can get about 2 millions units in order to buy a B class Explorer Ship

=> buy some S hyperdrive upgrades for your ship

=> now, and this is the important part, go to the Anomaly and look for a large teleporter that you can use to warp to some bases from other people, a lot of them are near the center of the galaxy. I don't know if its the same ones for everybody but i warped to "Shipwreck Cove" wich was part of the Highlited Base when i made this tutorial.

=> when you arrive, exit the planet with your ship, you should be 3000 lightyears away from the center

=> now you just have to take the "galaxy center path" and get to the last system, and warp to the center :)

 

I'm french, the names i'm using may diffrer since i'm translating from my game but the essence is there ^^

 

Thanks for the advice, I got the trophies a few days ago, it worked! It was kinda tricky to warp from the closest galaxy to the center...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipwreck cove is still on the list. I just used it and got the trophy. Thanks for the post!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I just started my Permadeath run and just after making it to space and getting to the second planet, I found a crashed B-class Explorer.

 

How much of this can I skip?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've donde everything until I warp to Shipwreck cove. I exit the planet but then I dont know how to take tha galaxy center path. Anyone can explain it, please?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, VaR0_XxTh3b said:

Hi, I've donde everything until I warp to Shipwreck cove. I exit the planet but then I dont know how to take tha galaxy center path. Anyone can explain it, please?

 

 

You have to get into orbit, then open your Galaxy Map and set the waypoint to the Galactic Center (cycle through the Waypoint options until you find the right one). Once you're at the boundary between the Center and the rest of the Galaxy, open the Galaxy Map again and make sure the waypoint is still the Galactic Center, then keep the Right Stick held until you get the message that you are now able to warp there :). If you're using the base that's in the OP, then you will be approx 3,000 Light Years away from the center so will take a little while to get there.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

 

You have to get into orbit, then open your Galaxy Map and set the waypoint to the Galactic Center (cycle through the Waypoint options until you find the right one). Once you're at the boundary between the Center and the rest of the Galaxy open the Galaxy Map again and make sure the waypoint is still the Galactic Center, then keep the Right Stick held until you get the message that you are now able to warp there :). If you're using the base that's in the OP, then you will be approx 3,000 Light Years away from the center so will take a little while to get there.

 

Do I have to have the hyperdrive complete charge to be able to jump there? I'll check what you said.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VaR0_XxTh3b said:

 

Do I have to have the hyperdrive complete charge to be able to jump there? I'll check what you said.

Yes, you must have a fully powered Hyper Drive (i.e. 5 Warp Cells or 1 Warp Hypercore) - else you won't have enough juice to reach the Center.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes, you must have a fully powered Hyper Drive (i.e. 5 Warp Cells or 1 Warp Hypercore) - else you won't have enough juice to reach the Center.

 

I dont know why, but Im at the last solar system, but Im unable to jump to the center of the galaxy, even if I follow the orange patch to the center, there is not anything to jump there. Anyone can help?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You have to keep the Right Stick held in that direction whilst the Center is highlighted as your waypoint but it takes a good 30 seconds to plot the course so don't let go until a message appears on screen, that says the course has been plotted and to press X to warp there. If that doesn't work, then your ship may well be under-powered and doesn't have enough Hyper Drive upgrades to reach the Center.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You have to keep the Right Stick held in that direction whilst the Center is highlighted as your waypoint but it takes a good 30 seconds to plot the course so don't let go until a message appears on screen, that says the course has been plotted and to press X to warp there. If that doesn't work, then your ship may well be under-powered and doesn't have enough Hyper Drive upgrades to reach the Center.

 

That should be the case because Im not able to reach the center. I've one S upgrade, and 1 A upgrade, but seems that I run out of nanites.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6.6.2020 at 9:43 PM, shadaik said:

So, I just started my Permadeath run and just after making it to space and getting to the second planet, I found a crashed B-class Explorer.

 

How much of this can I skip?

To answer my own question I kinda misphrased: There are no additioal requirements one can miss buy skipping parts, but I still had to progress in the story to get to the Anomaly (no surprise there).

 

I would like to add that the penultimate system orbits a red star, so I needed to get and install a Cadmium drive to get there, which requires a lot of Chromatic Metal (250).
It seems that system has no space station but there is a small base on one of the planets called "Yes we made it" that has a teleporter should you need to get back to a system with a station to buy stuff without using up warp fuel.

I guess this is the same for everybody going through Shipwreck Cove.

Edited by shadaik
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm this work. After seeing some videos today, the thing I was doing wrong was not that hold up the right joystick until a circle appeared fully charged. After that, the center was highlighted. Thanks very much for the tutorial.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel stupid for asking, but i have just reached the anomaly on permadeath. I have a charged hyper drive with a flawless s-rank warp core on an otherwise unexpanded starter ship. How do i proceed from Shipwreck cove? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

I feel stupid for asking, but i have just reached the anomaly on permadeath. I have a charged hyper drive with a flawless s-rank warp core on an otherwise unexpanded starter ship. How do i proceed from Shipwreck cove? 

You have to get into orbit, then open your Galaxy Map and set the waypoint to the Galactic Center (cycle through the Waypoint options until you find the right one). Once you're at the boundary between the Center and the rest of the Galaxy, open the Galaxy Map again and make sure the waypoint is still the Galactic Center, then keep the Right Stick held until you get the message that you are now able to warp there :). If you're using the base that's in the OP, then you will be approx 3,000 Light Years away from the center so will take a little while to get there.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You have to get into orbit, then open your Galaxy Map and set the waypoint to the Galactic Center (cycle through the Waypoint options until you find the right one). Once you're at the boundary between the Center and the rest of the Galaxy, open the Galaxy Map again and make sure the waypoint is still the Galactic Center, then keep the Right Stick held until you get the message that you are now able to warp there :). If you're using the base that's in the OP, then you will be approx 3,000 Light Years away from the center so will take a little while to get there.

I read this reply a little higher up the thread, but I don't understand how plotting a course is supposed to work. That's why I felt stupid asking. Can you dumb it down for me? 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milkyray said:

I read this reply a little higher up the thread, but I don't understand how plotting a course is supposed to work. That's why I felt stupid asking. Can you dumb it down for me? 1f601.png

Just open the Galaxy map, set the Galactic Center as your waypoint, then keep warping along that path until you get there :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Just open the Galaxy map, set the Galactic Center as your waypoint, then keep warping along that path until you get there :).

Thanks, guess I'll be saving hyper drive fuel for a while. 😁 i thought i was missing some info. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.