DLC Trophies

Marcolashow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't look like they've added them yet. I noticed while playing there are a bunch of areas with gates and thought those might open up eventually. This game went through a few patches while I was getting through it & it was still pretty busted even as of the most recent patch so I dunno, maybe in a few months they'll add the hidden places. Before that they should probably fix the constant blue screens that happen after exiting to the menu or just playing for an extended period of time. Not to mention the issues with the stupid garage. This could have been a fun game but the technical issues made it a bit of a shit experience sadly. Definitely would be nice if they actually added the hidden places so I can get the 100% & be done with it!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2-7-2020 at 4:51 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Doesn't look like they've added them yet. I noticed while playing there are a bunch of areas with gates and thought those might open up eventually. This game went through a few patches while I was getting through it & it was still pretty busted even as of the most recent patch so I dunno, maybe in a few months they'll add the hidden places. Before that they should probably fix the constant blue screens that happen after exiting to the menu or just playing for an extended period of time. Not to mention the issues with the stupid garage. This could have been a fun game but the technical issues made it a bit of a shit experience sadly. Definitely would be nice if they actually added the hidden places so I can get the 100% & be done with it!

it is super anoying that they add dlc trophies and nowhere explain when it will actually available in the game. Just like you, I want 100% and move on, but noooo.... keep waiting for weeks for 2 little trophies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...