The LEGO NINJAGO is free until May 21 2020

Just heard about This some hours ago in a Facebook group. I did plan to get this game eventually as a physical copy but never get the chance because I did buy other games. Even so I am played some of the Lego games that came for the PS3, this game is my first of the series of Lego games that actually going to play on the PS4 that never made for the previous Gen platform.

If someone ask yes I love the console Lego games owne most of them for PS3 (Plan to get the others as well) & have them complete to 100% & platinum I have some of them not on 100% trophies because dlc that didn't have time to get

16 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You just "purchase" it and it will be in your library to play at anytime after May 21. 

idk about that mate, i believe it's time limited.

i downloaded the game on 2 different accounts and after deleting the game on both, the game didn't save up on my library and i had to dowload the game directly from the ps store

I found it, its completely Free!

downloading it now.

I promise myself to not spend a dime on a movie licensed games ever again as the last game of this sort I ever bought before making this.... Oath is Coraline on the ps2 and boy it sucked balls!

i'm ok to play these games still, if I got them for free ( not paying my money on ) it can be a borrow from a friend or got them from a service and here I am.

holy shit, the last Lego game I ever played was Lego Indiana Jones on the ps2, I remember me and my brother played it coop and once we beat it we never played it ever again. 

Edited by yellowwindow7

2 hours ago, Arielferrari19 said:

idk about that mate, i believe it's time limited.

i downloaded the game on 2 different accounts and after deleting the game on both, the game didn't save up on my library and i had to dowload the game directly from the ps store

I'm not sure what to tell you except that you're either mistaken or wrong. I have not downloaded the game at all but I just checked my library with both my PS4 and my phone, and the game is there. 

5 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'm not sure what to tell you except that you're either mistaken or wrong. I have not downloaded the game at all but I just checked my library with both my PS4 and my phone, and the game is there. 

Hmmm. I have the same experience as the person you answered, actually. There was no option to add the game to my library (I could only download it), and when I deleted it, I couldn’t find it in my library, either.

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Hmmm. I have the same experience as the person you answered, actually. There was no option to add the game to my library (I could only download it), and when I deleted it, I couldn’t find it in my library, either.

EU account here and it's in my library. I "bought" it through PSN store website though not the PS4 store.

26 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I’ll check that out. On the US PS4 store, I didn’t have the “add to library” option. Thanks for the info on your experience!

Yeah you have to download it

45 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Did you download the full game and then delete it?

46 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's there for me. Are you scrolling all the way down to the Ts? This and The Lego Movie game are separated from my other Lego games, all because of that "the." 

1 hour ago, Keeperly said:

Did you download the full game and then delete it?

I did. But I re-downloaded it, and it’s there now.

59 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

It's there for me. Are you scrolling all the way down to the Ts? This and The Lego Movie game are separated from my other Lego games, all because of that "the." 

That might be it, too. Usually, I’m pretty smart, but I’ve been really stupid today. But anyway, thanks to everyone who responded. It’s there now.