Something interesting to note about Serial Quester

PatinumNumemon

This trophy is actually surprisingly easy, even if you do not have the required gear. A friend and I recently did all the quests, and there was a strategy we used for the 3 highest rarity quests. For the 1st two, we played them like we normally would. When we got to the last 3, we would try to look for cliffs and spikes on the wall to push the opponent off of or into to get an easy instant kill, even if they had the buff which allows them to respawn unless executed. This is because I believe being pushed off a cliff or into spikes counts as an execution. If we ended up going into a fight where there was no spikes or cliff, along with the enemies having too good of a buff (regain health from landing attacks was impossible to counter at so low a level), we would simply restart the quest as it would be impossible for us to progress. It does take a little chance to happen, but patience really is the best thing to have when doing this. Using this push technique, we got through all the quests. My gear was only around the 20's rank. The character I used was Shugoki as I am pretty ok with him in multiplayer and the heavy cancel into grab move he has regenerates some health when successfully landed, but it would be best to use whoever you are best with.

Edited by PatinumNumemon
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...