Team 17 confirm missable trophies (Solved!)

VannQ

After contacting Team 17 regarding my previous post where I believed the trophies for collecting all pagies and quills were missable they have confirmed that it is indeed a glitch that they are aware of.  

If you do not collect the pagie and 4 quills in the boiler room after beating the world 2 boss then you cannot always collect them later in the game. 

Team 17 are working to resolve this but have no fix at the moment. 

Trying to make this public here so no one else goes through 25 hours of the game to miss out on the trophies. 

FML ☹️

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, VannQ said:

After contacting Team 17 regarding my previous post where I believed the trophies for collecting all pagies and quills were missable they have confirmed that it is indeed a glitch that they are aware of.  

If you do not collect the pagie and 4 quills in the boiler room after beating the world 2 boss then you cannot always collect them later in the game. 

Team 17 are working to resolve this but have no fix at the moment. 

Trying to make this public here so no one else goes through 25 hours of the game to miss out on the trophies. 

FML 2639.png

I wouldn't be too optimistic with that seeing as the game is over 3 years old.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I wouldn't be too optimistic with that seeing as the game is over 3 years old.

I thought the same, looks like another long 25 hours for me.

To be honest I think I'll just skip it, don't think I can go through it again ?

Thanks for letting us know. I haven’t beaten the boss yet for World 2, but honestly, this game is so grating to me in every way, I don’t even know if I want to platinum it. Might give up as well lol

Edited by Kolm14

Hey man. Just watched your video and I think I might have some good news for you. The last pagies and quills you need are indeed in the area past the boss, but your problem seems to be that you are trying to access it from the wrong area. The entrance is not through that spike wall, it's through the burning thing (I believe its name was Bernie or somethin). It will be on, but you can simply gulp the fire berry close to it so you can enter and collect what's left. Hope this helps.

• Like 4

On 17/05/2020 at 6:25 PM, JonGene said:

Hey man. Just watched your video and I think I might have some good news for you. The last pagies and quills you need are indeed in the area past the boss, but your problem seems to be that you are trying to access it from the wrong area. The entrance is not through that spike wall, it's through the burning thing (I believe its name was Bernie or somethin). It will be on, but you can simply gulp the fire berry close to it so you can enter and collect what's left. Hope this helps.

This man right here, is an absolute hero!

Dont know what team 17 were on about here then.

bSwhn2D.png