Still Buggy?

christhedog3

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

So in it’s current state would the plat be obtainable? Almost all the threads seem to be about glitches 1f631.png

It is obtainable but comes with a lot of caveats, due to the horrendous amount of issues the 1.11 patch created. I would hold off playing this, until at least next week when the 1.12 Guardian Takedown patch is released and we know if the most serious issues have been nuked or not. If 1.12 doesn't do anything, then our next chance is June 25th when the 1.13 patch is released alongside DLC 3.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It is obtainable but comes with a lot of caveats, due to the horrendous amount of issues the 1.11 patch created. I would hold off playing this, until at least next week when the 1.12 Guardian Takedown patch is released and we know if the most serious issues have been nuked or not. If 1.12 doesn't do anything, then our next chance is June 25th when the 1.13 patch is released alongside DLC 3.

Aw fab thank you for the feedback! I’ll hold out for the patch ?

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, christhedog3 said:

Cheers for the info guys. Are the chances of being affected still high if you only play solo? I figure playing co-op screws things up as per previous Borderlands, but sounds like this one is just totally screwed.

It doesn't matter. This glitch doesn't care if you play solo or in co-op, because the location trophies will still bug out all the same :(.

Well other than the bugs that everyone else is detailing, the game at least for me was very prone to crashing. It didn't hard lock the console or anything so no need to worry about that. Although I will say I haven't done the locations trophy yet, but I only played coop with my brother consistently (never single player) as the joiner not the host and I didn't have any problems with any of the trophies.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't matter. This glitch doesn't care if you play solo or in co-op, because the location trophies will still bug out all the same :(.

Damn, they really dropped the ball on this one! Oh well, I'll just have to give it a go and see what happens, not going to just not play it as the Borderlands games are really strong ones. Thanks for the replies matey :)

47 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

I dont think the patch had any impact on these problems. You still have to do everything in one sitting if you want to unlock Master Of All You Survey. I done Pandora locations a couple of days ago but then when I completed all the other locations last night it didnt keep the Pandora locations discovered.

Does anyone know if i attemp to do the Master Of All You Survey in ONE GO but in coop it would work ? 

Doing this major chore with 2 people would make it less painful.... 

Should i try it ? Does anyone as input if it would work or not ? 

6 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Does anyone know if i attemp to do the Master Of All You Survey in ONE GO but in coop it would work ? 

Doing this major chore with 2 people would make it less painful.... 

Should i try it ? Does anyone as input if it would work or not ? 

Not recommended, because the launch day stat tracking glitch is still there so playing in co-op may glitch these trophies even more than they already are. The safest option is to play solo, that way you're not introducing any more variables into the equation which could screw things up even more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lostsorrowdays said:

Thanks for this topic. Picked up the physical release from a local selling cheap this morning but will hold off playing or sell it on again after reading this thread.

Me too it was ready to play today lol

Plenty of games till hopefully they patch it

Update as of the 18th june. 

There was a hotfixe today and it talks about the locations... 

"Adressed various reported localization and grammatical errors throughout the game" 

I decided today to try out the locations trophies and NONE of them popped !! 

I followed those rules:

- be offline, solo, on normal mode and no mayhem active. 

- do the 223 locations in one playthrough 

- never go back to sanctuary

- i followed Powerpyx guide and made sure every locations showed on the screen. 

There is defenitly something wrong and from my experience, it seems that the newest Hotfixe screwed us even more..... 

I wanted to buy the DLCs but there is no way i'm giving Gearbox any more money before they fix there mess. 

4 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Update as of the 18th june. 

There was a hotfixe today and it talks about the locations... 

"Adressed various reported localization and grammatical errors throughout the game" 

I decided today to try out the locations trophies and NONE of them popped !! 

I followed those rules:

- be offline, solo, on normal mode and no mayhem active. 

- do the 223 locations in one playthrough 

- never go back to sanctuary

- i followed Powerpyx guide and made sure every locations showed on the screen. 

There is defenitly something wrong and from my experience, it seems that the newest Hotfixe screwed us even more..... 

I wanted to buy the DLCs but there is no way i'm giving Gearbox any more money before they fix there mess. 

You've misread the patch notes. That Hot Fix was to fix typos in the foreign languages this game supports but has nothing to do with the trophy glitches.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 0:51 AM, Top-Lad-Luke said:

It's the tracking yeah, it's always been buggy but atm it's pretty much impossible to get those trophies. 

Nearly 15 thousand people would disagree with you pal including me. Dont know how you can say its pretty much impossible when a quarter of people who own the game on psnprofiles have the plat

I personally had no problems with bugs but i did everything on solo apart from the last circle of slaughter

Edited by dannyswfc9

Just now, dannyswfc9 said:

Nearly 15 thousand people would disagree with you pal including me. Dont know how you can say its pretty much impossible when a quarter of people who own the game on psnprofiles have the plat

What are you talking about? I have the trophy, but it's always been buggy. You are very well aware that at the moment the location trophies are broken though right? 

Just now, Top-Lad-Luke said:

What are you talking about? I have the trophy, but it's always been buggy. You are very well aware that at the moment the location trophies are broken though right? 

You know, hence the key phrase "atm" as in at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

You know, hence the key phrase "atm" as in at the moment. 

So why say its almost impissible then when most of the people who got the plat was before you wrote your message. Its just missleasing people

I cant be arsed to look through your profile but im just going on what you put which said its almost impossible a less than a month ago and nothing on this thread since then as proved tgat uts been fixed

Edited by dannyswfc9