Completion time?

ryuji_sakujo

Can someone give me an estimate of how long it takes to 100% this game?

What are the main obstacles (tricky trophies)?

Preferably those that have finished or put in the time into this game can answer, no speculations from players that haven't started it yet, thanks.

On 15/05/2020 at 6:43 PM, NekoRave said:

Oh completely forgot about this.

But they made the 0 armor werewolf trophy much harder.

Good luck with that one.

Before humans didnt know your hp so i purposely got low hp and murdered 8 people that were squading as a human unit.

Now everyone can see if you are one hit point away from death amd wont run away and flee (or feel like the werewolf is invincible.)

So yeah they patched that in to balance werewolves lmfao but it really destroyed the game tbh

Guessing then it has to be done in one life all 5 kills?

the game is real horse shit..

its a broken mess 

if you will play this without boosting i guess 100+hours or more

and why the hell does it cost money to play as a wolf lol.. ingame money + purchase after its finished

with boosting maybe 20~30h if all goes well

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 4

Just now, NekoRave said:

Probably because everyone wanted to be wolf haha and the games so dead it wouldnt launch the game.

Took me a long time to finish under 80 hours but it was rough

they could of just added bots.. problem solved just like other BR games

• Like 1

they did add bots. 15-18 of 'humans' are bots now. they don't have a squad; they just stand still and shoot in your general direction. this let me get 15 kills in a match once

and no, you dont need to wait til Dawn to turn now; you just need 5 blood points. static/bot/human corpses are worth 1/2/3 each

Edited by hore
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, hore said:

they did add bots. 15-18 of 'humans' are bots now. they don't have a squad; they just stand still and shoot in your general direction. this let me get 15 kills in a match once

and no, you dont need to wait til Dawn to turn now; you just need 5 blood points. static/bot/human corpses are worth 1/2/3 each

why the 10 min wait then for a match as a wolf?
humans get in a game in 10~20 seconds though

5 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

this game sounds like a clear "no thanks, I'll pass" :lol:

they should change the game name from dont even think to dont even play xD

game is so shit it even has hackers i think.. a guy killed 2 wolves with a rifle alone lol while they where attacking him

it took 4 shotgun hits to the head to kill my alt.. i tested it and once it took 1 hit so i dont know how the game mechanics work..

il just be happy to get it over with and delete it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hakoom said:

why the 10 min wait then for a match as a wolf?
humans get in a game in 10~20 seconds though

it waits some time before auto-starting. the longest humans will wait is 1-2 mins, so around that

then werewolf queues are 3-10 mins cuz there's only 3 and it's the only way to have a good time in this game

1 minute ago, hore said:

it waits some time before auto-starting. the longest humans will wait is 1-2 mins, so around that

then werewolf queues are 3-10 mins cuz there's only 3 and it's the only way to have a good time in this game

since its region locked its a mess

when i wake up and play in the morning people in the states are asleep lol so it takes 3~5 mins to start a game as human

but now at night it takes 10~30seconds for example..

i dont know really i just want to get this shit over with xD 

22 hours ago, Hakoom said:

i dont know really i just want to get this shit over with xD 

Hang in there buddy, lol :lol:

Thanks everyone for the replies.
I was on the fence about this one.. but now I'm clearly in the "nope" side of the fence.
I'll maybe check it out on an alt account before it gets shutdown, won't give it more than that.

The only trophies you'd really need to do through co-op are:

Don't Touch My Brother 

VIP Express 

I'll carry you

Also your stats save regardless if you leave match or not, that's how I've done the 100 matches and werewolf transformation trophy among a couple others quickly 

Edited by nojokaboom

Defeat 200 players is a mistery trophy too.Right now have around 500 kills in total and no trophy.Maybe need 200 kills only real players or 200 kills only with human. Found answer on reddit - kill 200 players as a human,wolf kills not count

Edited by pavelbagirov
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, nojokaboom said:

The only trophies you'd really need to do through co-op are:

Don't Touch My Brother 

VIP Express 

I'll carry you

Also your stats save regardless if you leave match or not, that's how I've done the 100 matches and werewolf transformation trophy among a couple others quickly 

You mean leave when you're dead before the match is completely over or actively leave whilst your still alive as soon as you turned into a wolf? 

6 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

You mean leave when you're dead before the match is completely over or actively leave whilst your still alive as soon as you turned into a wolf? 

As soon as you turn to werewolf, leave the match, worked for me on getting it fairly fast 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nojokaboom said:

As soon as you turn to werewolf, leave the match, worked for me on getting it fairly fast 

Nice to know  thanks. Now my only problem is that Im at 2700 d points and only have 70 kills left before I'm done with all human trophies. But you need atleast 5000 points to become the wolf 50 times. 

Looks like I will have to wait for the login bonus a few more days.... 

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Bloodthirsty trophy in my 8th match as werewolf. Thought raising bloodline to max 30 times meant unlocking all 4 skills in 30 matches but I guess it's just unlocking 30 skills.

That's good, soon i'll be done with all wolves trophies aside the 50 transformation grind which will go fast if I can quit after transforming