Servers shutdown 14th Aug 2020

SnowFleurz

The game was released in Europe a few month ago. Then they wanted 5 Euro from me, only because I live in Germany. No Free to Play for me, no Buy for me. And now they shut down the Servers less than 1 year after Release. Maybe it was a good Choice not to pay 5 Euro, but I wanted this game so much since it came out in Amerika. That's my sad Story.

Didn't they fix the Trophies a few days ago?

Edited by Sikutai

13 minutes ago, ItzTiboGames said:

You will keep your trophies after the game is deleted?

Of course, Trophies are always your shiny Treasure. Not always of course, if you die and can't Login in your Account anymore your Account will be terminated after 2 years without any Login.

6 hours ago, SnowFleurz said:

I find it really hard to believe that a petition would have any effect on these chinese developers decision..

..anyways, here is a petition for those who enjoy the game and atleast want a little hope of it surviving.

https://www.change.org/p/perfect-world-games-stop-the-shutdown-of-don-t-even-think?source_location=topic_page

It's like the person that made the petition didnt even read the reasons they gave for the shutdown.

This isnt a developer with multiple online games shutting down a single one, it's a developer going out of business and shutting down their only game. They can petition all they want, but unless people throw money at them, it wont do anything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Of course, Trophies are always your shiny Treasure. Not always of course, if you die and can't Login in your Account anymore your Account will be terminated after 2 years without any Login.

Pretty sure that's not true. My old account is active after 4 years of not logging in. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Immortal-Mob said:

Can someone ask me one question? This game has different servers for NA and EU? Because "regarding north america and japan". Not a letter about europe. Sorry if my english is bad :)

They're shutting everything down, including their social media platforms. The developer is tanked

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

What? I don't think any account gets terminated just for not login in

On 16.5.2020 at 6:59 PM, Sikutai said:

The game was released in Europe a few month ago. Then they wanted 5 Euro from me, only because I live in Germany. No Free to Play for me, no Buy for me. And now they shut down the Servers less than 1 year after Release. Maybe it was a good Choice not to pay 5 Euro, but I wanted this game so much since it came out in Amerika. That's my sad Story.

Didn't they fix the Trophies a few days ago?

you could‘ve created a uk account and get it for free from there. that’s what i did. no way i‘m going to pay 5€ if everybody else gets it for free. ?