Questions about CN Version

Nitro

I am asking these as I would like to do both versions but am not sure about the CN version due to some trophies being online etc. So here are my questions:

1. Is progress shared between CN & EU (ex. If I was level 10 on the EU version, can I play the CN version and be level 10 automatically)

2. Is the online Galatic Campaigns a problem on this ver.? I know EU, NA & AS (disregarding Chinese) share a server which I also believe shares with Steam, but what about the Chinese servers?

3. Is the DLC in title updates, free DLC that needs to be downloaded from the store or paid DLC?

Any answers to one or more questions would be appreciated. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I am asking these as I would like to do both versions but am not sure about the CN version due to some trophies being online etc. So here are my questions:

1. Is progress shared between CN & EU (ex. If I was level 10 on the EU version, can I play the CN version and be level 10 automatically)

Yeah Levels are synced.

2. Is the online Galatic Campaigns a problem on this ver.? I know EU, NA & AS (disregarding Chinese) share a server which I also believe shares with Steam, but what about the Chinese servers?

Well you have to play them again and the servers seemed to be separate .. I just saw there a lot of people with a lot of kanji letters :P

3. Is the DLC in title updates, free DLC that needs to be downloaded from the store or paid DLC?

Any answers to one or more questions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Those are free Dlc's :)

19 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Yeah Levels are synced.

Well you have to play them again and the servers seemed to be separate .. I just saw there a lot of people with a lot of kanji letters :P

Those are free Dlc's :)

Thanks for the info! I'm just worried to start it and can't get the trophies due to not being able to get 3 other people to play the missions or not being enough members in the community left to actually do the Galactic campaign. I saw you got that as one of your first trophies, how did you do that?

Oh yeah I didn't remember it exactly, but I guess that one synced directly and I had nothing to do extra for it .. but those 2 trophys: Defender of Humanity & Spreading Managed Democracy didn't synced I guess or at least you need to unlock them over checking your cockpit computer.

The most trophys you have to replay anyways like killing the bosses and that stuff, but all grind trophys pop, which cuts the time a lot.

CN servers was pretty active, when I played there, so I guess, you shouldn't be worried about finding no people :)

2 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Oh yeah I didn't remember it exactly, but I guess that one synced directly and I had nothing to do extra for it .. but those 2 trophys: Defender of Humanity & Spreading Managed Democracy didn't synced I guess or at least you need to unlock them over checking your cockpit computer.

The most trophys you have to replay anyways like killing the bosses and that stuff, but all grind trophys pop, which cuts the time a lot.

CN servers was pretty active, when I played there, so I guess, you shouldn't be worried about finding no people :)

I guess I should finish the original Helldivers first and then it'd be easier to do the Chinese version. Thanks for your help man.

Thanks for answering my questions man, I really appreciate it! :)

Edited by Nitro

• 1 year later...

Firts i got Platinym in Helldivers EU. Now I play Helldivers CN and I can`t get trophy "Why wasn't this standard issue?" - fully upgrade all non-DLC Weapons and Stratagems.

All my weapons and Stratagems ully upgrade in Helldivers CN.

I check Armory and nothfing.

In my Helldivers EU I have upgrade DLC weapon LHO-63 Camper.

Maybe I need buy LHO-63 Camper for Helldivers CN?

⚠️ PROBLEM SOLVE!⚠️

I miss for upgrade this:

1. - MGX-42 Machine Gun

2. - A/GL-8 Launcher Turret

3. - Thunderer smoke round

4. - Heavy Strafing Run

Edited by TiamaTiK

• 4 months later...

So I downloaded the Chinese version of this game 

After I completed the tutorial and moved into the first mission straight after it to implement what I had learned and returned to the hub I auto-unlocked three trophies which were:

"Why wasn't this standard issue" - Turn up the heat DLC

Base Game

"Peace and prosperity reigns again" 

"That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life"

After finishing any one mission from the galactic campaign menu I then unlocked 

Base game

"Join the army they said"

"You're it until you die or I find someone better"

" A molehill of corpses"

"Next time we meet, I'll probably have to salute"

"A shining inspiration to us all!"

"Making mountains out of molehills" 

So yeah a lot of trophies if you have already done the western / global trophy set to platinum, which unlocks as all your levels, weapons and stats carry over so it's only the trophies that require actual input from the player that would need to be achieved again in the Chinese stack. 

Hope this helps! I was playing on PS4 when I did this so should work on PS Vita too of you have a Hencore hacked console. Since both versions have Cross-Save / sync just like the western / global version.

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozetkiller said:

Ive been trying to get the "spreading managed Democracy" trophy for a while now but we never win a war. Is it impossible to do because its been a few month?? Im playing on eu

Unfortunately, a lot of players are more interested in XP boosting and generally messing around, than they are contributing to the community goals so expect to lose a lot of wars, before getting lucky and earning the relevant trophies :(.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 2:01 AM, HuntingFever said:

Correct, this stack is a Mainland China exclusive - all other versions use the Global list.

is there a way to purchase games with a mainland china account? i know that it's basically impossible to just simply create an account and buy funds from 3rd party sites

1 hour ago, the_sultan999 said:

is there a way to purchase games with a mainland china account? i know that it's basically impossible to just simply create an account and buy funds from 3rd party sites

No idea, you would have to ask someone who already has a China account, since I don't have one myself :(.

On 3/11/2024 at 5:18 AM, the_sultan999 said:

So, you have it a bit mixed up. It's impossible to create a KOREAN account due to needing the equivalent on a SSN. However, it's easy enough to fund it.

However, it's easy to create a CHINESE account. But impossible to fund it unless you have a Chinese payment method (Chinese Credit Card or UnionPay (can't use PayPal and your card needs to be from China). So unless you know people who are willing to do that from China or work around it -- there is no way to get it funded.

• Like 1