ShadowWalsh

Do not play this game for trophies.

2 posts in this topic

Quite possibly the worst game I have ever played, and I have played some complete garbage bullshit. The enemies will nudge you just enough to knock you off a platform, and with no checkpoints during the levels, you have to restart from the beginning. Enemy hitboxes are insanely varied, bow and arrow feels wonky trying to hit aerial enemies, and the level design is fucking terrible. Would not recommend to a single person who thinks this is just a 15 minute plat, game is garbage, and if you see my profile, that's saying something.

19 minutes ago, ShadowWalsh said:

Quite possibly the worst game I have ever played, and I have played some complete garbage bullshit. The enemies will nudge you just enough to knock you off a platform, and with no checkpoints during the levels, you have to restart from the beginning. Enemy hitboxes are insanely varied, bow and arrow feels wonky trying to hit aerial enemies, and the level design is fucking terrible. Would not recommend to a single person who thinks this is just a 15 minute plat, game is garbage, and if you see my profile, that's saying something.

So what if it is? Easy platinum is an easy platinum. Just because you hate the game for what it is and how short the time length is doesn't mean people will agree to your hate opinion reaction.