Trophy Thoughts.

Sikutai

This Trophy List seems very fun and all Trophies should come naturally. This List seems much, much easier than in Warface 1. There are no stupid PvE-Super-Hard-Trophies this time, only PvP-Trophies and that is good. Can't wait for the Release.

Edited by Sikutai

The PVE wasn't hard at all with a decent team after the warlord armor was released. 

In the early access without warlord armor it was brutal, but even then I've beaten HQ and almost Anubis on Hard. 

But yeah with the warlord armor (auto heal) it's really not that bad. Especially if you run Earth Shaker, which is easier than all other Spec Ops on hard.

Regarding this list: It's definitely more challenging than the original Warface's PvP trophies. 

It's also Plant the Bomb only with just 5 maps. So not much Content here. 

I'm really wondering what's the goal of this game. The original Warface is still active with many players and has ranked seasons for Plant the Bomb/Blitz. 

I don't see why the community should move on to this game, especially if they loose all their real money payed guns and equipment. 

Maybe this is going to be a buy to play game for a different audience? Like you buy the game for 20€$ and you can unlock all gameplay relevant stuff for free and microtransactions are purely cosmetic...

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

But yeah with the warlord armor (auto heal) it's really not that bad. Especially if you run Earth Shaker, which is easier than all other Spec Ops on hard.

Okay, I know you aren't a nice guy, but I ask you something: How do I get the Warlord Armor? I played Warface the first weeks a lot, but not later.

6 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Okay, I know you aren't a nice guy, but I ask you something: How do I get the Warlord Armor? I played Warface the first weeks a lot, but not later.

Why do you think I'm not a nice guy lol 

The warlord armor is in the shop for warface dollars. 

On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2020 at 1:57 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Why do you think I'm not a nice guy lol 

The warlord armor is in the shop for warface dollars. 

Okay, thank you very much. But I don't give you a Like because of your behaviour.

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Okay, thank you very much. But I don't give you a Like because of your behaviour.

What behavior? Explaining what the most basic thing to do is, if you want to get the PVE done? 

I didn't even insult you or anything like that lol

It's just obvious that you didn't really put much time in the PVE section of Warface (you don't even have the trophy for killing heavy gunners), yet you claim it's very hard and therefore the trophies would be much harder than the new ones here. 

Imho this list here requires more individual PVP skill than the old list and therefore it's harder for most people. 

8 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Imho this list here requires more individual PVP skill than the old list and therefore it's harder for most people. 

But not for me, because I am a PvP-Professional. And the new list is much easier for the moste People. If you are bad at PvP doesn't mean the list is harder, it's an easy Platinum (Warface 2).

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

But not for me, because I am a PvP-Professional. And the new list is much easier for the moste People. If you are bad at PvP doesn't mean the list is harder, it's an easy Platinum (Warface 2).

I played the first Warface for over 450 hours, 90% PVP and most of that plant the bomb ranked. And I'm still playing it today. 

So I'm sure we will both get this plat. But I still think that there are highly skill related trophies in this list compared to the first game. 

The original Warface PVP was pretty much just a grind (win each mode 10 times, and the solo modes needed only top 3).

Here you need to get a certain amount of kills in plant the bomb with different weapon classes in one match, win a 1 vs 3, win ranked 3 times in a row and end up first in your team.... 

• 2 weeks later...

I’d say there are a few difficult trophies to earn on breakout. Some are definitely skill dependent. I’d recommend getting a squad together and getting really great with the map awareness on each map and all the little hiding spots. Overall I have very much enjoyed playing this game.