Where do I find player to boost Dissidia NT Free Edition?

Hi everybody, I'm searching for people to boost the trophies of this game, I've already opened a boosting session but I still haven't find anyone. At same time I saw people who are playing in this days so I wonder if someone know how to contact them; 

Edited by DaivRules
Do not create a boosting thread

It's no need to boost. 

The game as bots that fill up the slots (or take over player places if they end up dc). 

Actually the easy way to "boost" is to set the MTU to 500 (lowest value), to force any players that you find to dc and have AI take over their characters. 

You will just have to wait quite a bit between matches because it takes about 5 minutes for the matchmaking to go into a match with just bots. 

20 minutes ago, AlatarielRyuji13 said:

Hi everybody, I'm searching for people to boost the trophies of this game, I've already opened a boosting session but I still haven't find anyone. At same time I saw people who are playing in this days so I wonder if someone know how to contact them; 

Keep your boosting session open. If people want to boost, they’ll join.

Where ever you’re seeing people who are playing, message those names on PSN, although be prepared to be treated like spam. 

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

It's no need to boost. 

The game as bots that fill up the slots (or take over player places if they end up dc). 

Actually the easy way to "boost" is to set the MTU to 500 (lowest value), to force any players that you find to dc and have AI take over their characters. 

You will just have to wait quite a bit between matches because it takes about 5 minutes for the matchmaking to go into a match with just bots. 

Really? Can I grind 300 victories easily even in this way?

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Keep your boosting session open. If people want to boost, they’ll join.

Where ever you’re seeing people who are playing, message those names on PSN, although be prepared to be treated like spam. 

Thanks for the advice. If you know someone who need to boost this game give him my PSN ;)

2 hours ago, AlatarielRyuji13 said:

Really? Can I grind 300 victories easily even in this way?

Ya, the harder ones are the other ones, specially the 50 interrupt 3 times. 

I would advise you to try to get everything else while working for the 300 wins (as well as get the 100 Ranked wins with a single character and/or summon at the same time, so that you get those titles at the same time too). 

On 16/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, the harder ones are the other ones, specially the 50 interrupt 3 times. 

I would advise you to try to get everything else while working for the 300 wins (as well as get the 100 Ranked wins with a single character and/or summon at the same time, so that you get those titles at the same time too). 

In the Free Edition is impossible to use only one character because they change every week. Well I'll try. Thank you for the advices ^^

6 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

Is it even possible to boost this with others? I've got this in my backlog, but I did try the open beta right before the game released and the matchmaking options left a lot to be desired.

Well, in the end I'm working alone. It's working. And yes, it's a little hard to match with friends without a good internet connection. I tryed with a friend and we were not able to play together. It always gave us error.