Platinum Trophy Review

TheDblTap

Finally got around to platting this after I cast it aside many PS Plus months ago.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with how decent it turned out to be and the trophy list was very easy!

You can read more about the game and my experience with platting it in my Platinum Trophy Review if you're at all interested in doing that. I'd sure appreciate it!

I hope you're all doing well and having good weekends!

I loved this game! While originally finding its controls and menus frustrating, I learned to really enjoy them only a short way into the game.

Wonderful and unique experience that I’m glad to see people are still playing and talking about. If I was to make a habit of replaying games that I’ve already gotten the platinum for, this would be one of the first that I’d play.

Great review of your platinum experience.

Just now, TragicTravesty said:

I loved this game! While originally finding its controls and menus frustrating, I learned to really enjoy them only a short way into the game.

Wonderful and unique experience that I’m glad to see people are still playing and talking about. If I was to make a habit of replaying games that I’ve already gotten the platinum for, this would be one of the first that I’d play.

Great review of your platinum experience.

Hey, thanks!

I've seen a lot of hate for this game online which I guess is because it was a LOT more buggy when it first released. 

But yeah, I'm glad I gave it a chance because I did really enjoy it.