Any good?

MMDE

This is yet another one of those cheap completely run off the mill tower defense games this one company has pushed onto the PSN store for both PS4 and Vita. This one honestly isn't too bad. Some few late game levels might be a little bit tricky, but it's all about figuring out how to beat them. I struggled a bit with getting 3 stars on a couple, but once I got how to beat them properly, it wasn't all that bad. You should probably wait until the very end with going for the ones you struggle with, because then you have more upgrades etc. This game has 40 levels. If you replay a level in the episode after beating it, you'll get rewarded a bonus 100 of the in-game currency, which is very useful. They're in limited supply, and you should spend them all at useful things, otherwise you may need to restart entire game or buy micro transactions...

I hate the 50 000 kills trophies. 3 of the games have had one of those, and they're just some few hours grind after beating the game for no reason whatsoever. You'll likely play the same level over and over, and it gets super boring. Probably my one big gripe with this game tbh.

If you wonder what the game is like or need any help, I 100% the game in the below playlist.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Have to agree with this post.  I love tower defence games and bought this one cheaply.  Breezed through absolutely everything up until Desert 7 then I got stuck pretty bad. 

I also encountered an awful lot of crashes while playing on the PS5 which became annoying.

All trophies appeared to unlock when they should have so far (currently grinding out the 50k kills).

I did encounter a positive glitch once along the way, and which I was never able to recreate.  After getting stuck on desert 7, I went back and played the very first level (already had 3 stars on it).  Once I completed it, I was given 100 elixer.

I did also end up purchasing some elixer (think it was 355 for $4.55 AUD) as I was getting annoyed with the game.  I watched a couple of the youtube videos which showed mostly PC play and the posters had maxed out cannons and catapults.  I would actually recommend against maxing out the catapults as they're quite strong on their own.  Once I had maxed cannons and almost maxed crossbows, the game became heaps easier.  I think if you invested your elixer wisely from the start then this purchase wouldn't have been required at all.