DefinitiveTJ

Help with Seriously? trophy (glitched or missed sketches)

9 posts in this topic

I went through the game twice to get the trophies related to Gregg and Bea and after that I did two partial playthroughs to get the remaining heads in Greggs missions and expected Seriously to pop there but it hasn't. I cross checked all the extra activities related to sketches and so far I think I've done all of them.
 

Are there any sketches that are not well known or can glitch if you are not careful? I really came to love this game and would the platinum but I don't know how to continue at this point. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same thing happened to me when playing though the game while using the PsnProfiles guide. Do you need additional sketches that are not mentioned in the guide? I have all the other trophies ,robot heads and expedition sketches so where is my trophy?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I did to fix this issue was get additional sketches for the songs in Mae's room. I did this by getting a good rating on each song. I then replayed though the first three chapters getting all the sketches that are not related to other trophies such as talking to Mom three times on the first day. I then played though the fourth day getting the Mural and Fisherman sketch and the trophy unlocked while exiting the area. Not sure this helps but I did talk to the Fisherman on the first day. I am certain that I did this on one or more of my previous playthoughs so if you are having issues then do as I did and I hope it helps, if not then I would suggest going for every sketch again since the game is pretty quick when you know where to go and avoid wondering around with optional content and dialogue.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

What I did to fix this issue was get additional sketches for the songs in Mae's room. I did this by getting a good rating on each song. I then replayed though the first three chapters getting all the sketches that are not related to other trophies such as talking to Mom three times on the first day. I then played though the fourth day getting the Mural and Fisherman sketch and the trophy unlocked while exiting the area. Not sure this helps but I did talk to the Fisherman on the first day. I am certain that I did this on one or more of my previous playthoughs so if you are having issues then do as I did and I hope it helps, if not then I would suggest going for every sketch again since the game is pretty quick when you know where to go and avoid wondering around with optional content and dialogue.

 

Thank you for your replies! I'm going to try your way this evening. I also did all those things except the songs in Mae's room but it's certainly worth a try. I'll report back after I tried these methods. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no luck for me sadly, did the extra songs in Mae's room plus I replayed a whole bunch of things but no luck. Putting this in hold for a while now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im gearing up (again) to try figure out which one Im missing as well soon. I dont understand why the devs decided to wipe the sketchbook clean and not carry over the sketches already earned to new game but I will get this eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got this glitched trophy to pop over the weekend. I was 100% sure I had all the required sketches so was really frustrated when this trophy didn't pop when I received the last sketch. I replayed a whole bunch of things and completed random extra songs but nothing would unlock this trophy. Here is what I did that finally worked and hopefully this may help someone else but YMMV.

 

I restarted a fresh game and started collecting every sketch following this guide. I was on day four (labelled as Day 1 of Part II in the guide) and had just gone to the underground and talked to the fisherman and the people gathered around the mural (making sure I exhausted all dialogue). When I tried to leave the underground the trophy popped. I don't know if the first playthrough one of the sketches in here glitched and didn't register for the trophy or if a patch fixed this since I played through the first time but I know I had both of those sketches previously. Either way if you are stuck on this trophy like I was try obtaining these 2 sketches again on a fresh playthrough.

 

@DefinitiveTJ If you do give this another try let me know if this fixes your issue as well.

 

-G

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Finally got this glitched trophy to pop over the weekend. I was 100% sure I had all the required sketches so was really frustrated when this trophy didn't pop when I received the last sketch. I replayed a whole bunch of things and completed random extra songs but nothing would unlock this trophy. Here is what I did that finally worked and hopefully this may help someone else but YMMV.

 

I restarted a fresh game and started collecting every sketch following this guide. I was on day four (labelled as Day 1 of Part II in the guide) and had just gone to the underground and talked to the fisherman and the people gathered around the mural (making sure I exhausted all dialogue). When I tried to leave the underground the trophy popped. I don't know if the first playthrough one of the sketches in here glitched and didn't register for the trophy or if a patch fixed this since I played through the first time but I know I had both of those sketches previously. Either way if you are stuck on this trophy like I was try obtaining these 2 sketches again on a fresh playthrough.

 

@DefinitiveTJ If you do give this another try let me know if this fixes your issue as well.

 

-G

 

 

 

I have no idea how but I did exactly as you said and it finally popped. It must have been a glitch or something since Im pretty sure I got those sketches multiple times but it worked the both of us now so who knows. Thank you for getting back to me I really appreciate it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DefinitiveTJ said:

 

I have no idea how but I did exactly as you said and it finally popped. It must have been a glitch or something since Im pretty sure I got those sketches multiple times but it worked the both of us now so who knows. Thank you for getting back to me I really appreciate it.

 

Yeah I know I got those sketches before as well. Glad it helped you knock this one off too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.