Rampage glitch / how did you unlock?

StacFace92

For anyone who's earnt the Rampage trophy recently (or at all):

- Do you know of any specific requirements (eg maybe you can't fight against someone on your friends list?)

- How specifically did you earn it? (as many details as you can remember - eg the stage, if the players you fought were different / regions / on your friends list, did you quit out at all?

There's a group of us trying to earn it atm but not getting it - hoping that a few people sharing specifically how they did it will reveal a pattern.

Edit: just to update, it did eventually pop shortly after reaching rank 500 in the boosting session. The stat for win streak in the pre-match lobby was staying at 0 even after wins, but started tracking later on in the session which allowed me to get Rampage and also Upsetter, neither of which were previously unlocking. We had a few disconnects / kicking back to menu at the start, so think a poor connection may have caused this?

Edited by StacFace92
Got trophy
  • Like 1

Hey, I did this about 2 years but it was incredibly glitchy. I believe I recall it popping further along than expected. I think by the time I did the Everlasting trophy, Rampage eventually unlocked. It could be bad connection, but the servers have been bad for a really long time so I am not sure. Good luck on the plat! I wanna return to this game sometime cause it is good fun.

• 10 months later...