This a just a worse version of Root Letter.

I'm not sure why they decided to use live action models in this, but it does not work at all. It clashes with the whole game, whereas the original had gorgeous art style. 

I only got this because I thought it was a sequel and then I found out it's the same game with a few of the plotlines extended. 

I would recommend anyone skip this and just stick to the original, which is brilliant. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'm not sure why they decided to use live action models in this, but it does not work at all. It clashes with the whole game, whereas the original had gorgeous art style. 

I only got this because I thought it was a sequel and then I found out it's the same game with a few of the plotlines extended. 

I would recommend anyone skip this and just stick to the original, which is brilliant. 

you can revert back to the animation style from the option i think

check options you wil find it

• Like 3

Hi there! 

I wished it was a different story, but I did found amusing about the live action version, and I reslly enjoyed it. I've been to Japan twice, and this brought nice memories of those travels.

Then I replayed the game for the classic manga/style, but it was less appealing than the drama style. 

When I finish this game, I will go to the original one, which I also have. 

• 1 month later...

Still deciding if i should pick this up physical , i already own the normal version on Vita but it also has the optino to play in the original artsyle and it seems it have some extras included on PS4 , aswell has it comes with an artbook the Day One Edition.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, Sigma999 said:

Still deciding if i should pick this up physical , i already own the normal version on Vita but it also has the optino to play in the original artsyle and it seems it have some extras included on PS4 , aswell has it comes with an artbook the Day One Edition.

get it physically

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Loved the drama mode on this one... Played Root Film before this and despite that having gorgeous artwork and cute character designs, I found RL Last Answer using real actors quite appealing.  Takes me back to Shibuya Scramble.  Still going to play the original one after this... let's see if I change my mind.