100% Completion Pretty Exhausting

I just got my 100% this evening too...after 4 years! Had all of them except the 3 combat community challenges. In the end I just took my time and jumped a lot to attack from behind and build my combo, then use takedowns. Weren't too bad once you got in a swing and flow. The Arkham games are some of my favourites and I am now pleased to have plat'd and 100% Origins, Asylum, City and Knight!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was just doing the community challenges and guess what they are not fun at all. Talk about giving the players a real challenge in the Arkham games. I still didn't finish some of the remaining DLCs probably going to do thay first them focus just on the community challenges while playing another game to break the tension as i aim for them. 

• Like 2

Got three trophies left, and they're kicking my ass. I've been trying to beat Crime Alley untouched as Batman... i have no idea why I'm having so much damn trouble with it but it's been three hours and I'm only on the first of three characters :| then I have to do the same thing as Robin, and Nightwing. And then four more perfect runs in a different arena with four characters and finally a combo of 300 in the iceberg lounge. Whyyyyyyyy is this a thing

I agree, I wish I would've got a gold trophy for my gold batsuit reward, maybe instead of the community challenges since I'm clearly not cut out for that.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question for those who have 100% on Knight and City, which one is harder to complete. I'm about done with my 2nd stack of City and Catwoman is arguably the hardest part of City, but I've managed to get through them relatively easy. So is any part of Knight more difficult?

On 05/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, eXb1azed23 said:

Quick question for those who have 100% on Knight and City, which one is harder to complete. I'm about done with my 2nd stack of City and Catwoman is arguably the hardest part of City, but I've managed to get through them relatively easy. So is any part of Knight more difficult?

I'm almost at the 100% and everything is really easy, a lot easier then Arkham city. the only thing that will be a challenge is the community challenges which I'm slowly making my way through at the moment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2020 at 11:04 PM, eXb1azed23 said:

I found it harder to 100% City than Knight, getting every single challenge medal with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing was more difficult to me than the two hardest trophies in Knight

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Chill in the Air trophy tonight. 1.5 years later.

It motivated me to try Monarch. Finished with Nightwing, got hit with like 2-4 enemies left with  Robin and Catwoman. You can’t see the door until it’s too late. 

It’ll take awhile but confident I can get it done.

Ill have to watch videos on Iceberg Lounge. I can’t get past 175 combo. 

I have 3 trophies left for 100% from the final community challenge pack. I remember how absolutely frustrated I was getting trying to finish it off that I just stopped and never looked back. Don’t see myself ever finishing it off. I love a good challenge but some things are just a stupid challenge instead, hard pass.

• 2 weeks later...

The base game & 99% of the DLC trophies aren't difficult. The AR challenges can become pretty repetitive but I preferred it to Arkham City and Origins. The hardest trophies are easily the Community Challenge pack. If you're able to accomplish that you've beaten everything difficult with the game.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't touched Arkham Knight since I finished the base game and some of the free DLCs like the Community Challenge Pack, and after finishing the Batmobile trophies, Arkham Episodes, and Season of Infamy, well no doubt finishing Arkham Knight takes a lot of playtime. That said, compared to Arkham City and Origins, Arkham Knight is not as difficult outside the Community Challenge Pack trophies. Arkham City and Origins biggest pain besides Riddler is that they require you play a lot of the Challenge mode as each character and on every base game map multiple times (not counting Deathstroke in Origins), especially with the inclusion of Challenge Campaigns which really gets repetitive if you play long game sessions.

In Arkham Knight, sure you have to play as the other characters but it's just 21 stars for each and it can be on any map, doesn't have to be only the base game or anything. The Season Pass goes for $5 on sale often that you might as well take it, there's a lot content in it so if you love this game, you will be getting a lot of value from it. The races are annoying but with all the DLC, you don't have to worry about getting all 3 stars in all the base game maps, you can just play any map and get any number of stars as long as you get whatever is the required star count for a specific Batmobile.

Regardless of trophies, do play through Season of Infamy, it's the best DLC this game has to offer and there's far less Batmobile here, thank goodness. Also consider me another owner of the Batsuit v8.05 for getting 240%, I sure visited the madhouse several times.

37 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

It is definitely tiring, I just beat the campaign 100% and am split between tabling it for a hot minute or working through the DLC's. NG+ just seems daunting to me right now 1f615.png I enjoyed the story but 5 Batman games back to back has me knackered. Will definitely need a palate cleanser.

Dang, I thought about cleaning up Arkham Asylum and City (remasters, already beaten them both on the 360) but really couldn't be bothered. Great games, but very long for the plats! Nice job but yeah that is too much batman haha

• Like 1