100% Completion Pretty Exhausting

On 2/8/2021 at 10:47 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Dang, I thought about cleaning up Arkham Asylum and City (remasters, already beaten them both on the 360) but really couldn't be bothered. Great games, but very long for the plats! Nice job but yeah that is too much batman haha

I'd say it is worth going through back to Asylum but City - I have yet to want to attempt the campaign challenges for Batman and haven't touched the DLC characters. 

At least in Knight you get a brief story to play through as most of the DLC  characters to learn them somewhat. Currently going for the Batmobile stars for a change of pace.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, after 4 weeks I get 100% completion of ”Arkham Knight”?

What can I say ? This wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t insanely hard...It takes 90% of training and 10% of pure luck.

I definitely can say that 100% completion of “Arkham City” for me was more difficult than completion of ”Arkham Knight”.

It’s worth to mention about  ”Community Challenge Pack” - those videos help me a lot to create my own strategy to get trophies from this DLC:

Trophy ”The Curtain Falls”

Trophy “The Chill in the Air”

[For me extremely helpful with this trophy was gadget ”freeze blast”]

Trophy ”Requiem for a Killer”

And

[I unlocked this trophy after 5 or 6 attempts]

I just want to say Good luck to everyone!

If I can do it, You can do it as well.

90% training + 10% luck = 100% Completion of ”Arkham Knight”

Edited by NonGrace1990
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It doesn't even need any training, I'll tell you.

For Curtain Falls don't listen to those who say first kill all brutes then kill all medics, yes kill all brutes but NOT all medics .. leave at least 1 alive or the AI will play very aggressively and you'll see that quick hit animation right after. They designed it like this but u still have to be careful trying to attack thugs from the outside, always jumping n destroying shields n don't attack someone while shields r nerby.

Requim for a Killer: use the disruptor to jam weapon crates at the beginning of round, destroy electric sticks n shields and DON'T restart when you lose ur combo, u can still get big points from brutes n build another combo. You also get big points from environment TDs at high combos but I wouldn't risk it.

When I played the game recently (after they added it to Plus) I noticed that they did some "changes" to the game, some of these are very clear like if u die in the last fight above the police station, you'll then fight whatever thugs left .. before u had to do the entire fight again. Also the Endless Knight challenge feels like they made it much harder than before, now thugs will start to lay mines on the floor just 1 min after the round has begun, before they do it when you reach 30 TDs or something like that.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm finding it a real struggle to get through the story missions. Every time it gets good you hear 'You're going to need the batmobile for this part' and it just kills the fun. I got to the part where Arkham Knight is chasing you in the tunnels with that drill machine and I just quit out. Couldn't take any more shit camera or piss poor central axis mechanics. 

Gonna Youtube the ending when I get home from work. 

I

• 2 weeks later...

It was a blast for sure. But it's a shame that none of these 3 Community trophies is Ultra Rare due to the odd way of calculating rarity for DLC trophies, kinda discouraging.

Having the same feeling now that I've been playing DLC VR Missions for Metal Gear Rising. It was really exhausting to complete all 30 of them, especially mission 27 which alone took 7 hours and 20 minutes to complete, and then get rewarded with a barely "Very Rare" trophy :(

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 1

I gave up on the combat community challenges. Not worth the frustration and countless retries just to get those last 3 silver trophies and 100% completion. Plus, I was completely burnt out on the game by the time I got to them anyway because of all the other repetitive DLC trophies I did before. 

Maybe I'll come back to it later on... probably not. I'm totally at peace with getting the platinum and only 95% for this game. I'll take it. 

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I'd say Asylum had a well-rounded, well-thought-out list.

Yep - With the exception of Shock and Awe Extreme, couple of those extreme maps were a tad annoying. City just went several steps further and made it a longer grind with infuriating difficulty spikes. It's the one game that may just end my trophy hunting progress - it's just not worth the time or effort to go for 100%. Doing it with Batman, Robin, Nightwing AND Catwoman.... why?

• Like 1

On 2022-11-06 at 3:07 AM, BluesFanUK said:

Yep - With the exception of Shock and Awe Extreme, couple of those extreme maps were a tad annoying. City just went several steps further and made it a longer grind with infuriating difficulty spikes. It's the one game that may just end my trophy hunting progress - it's just not worth the time or effort to go for 100%. Doing it with Batman, Robin, Nightwing AND Catwoman.... why?

Yeah, you aren't wrong about that. I only remember being frustrated with that mission in the library where you have to get the downs with the remote Batarang.