Trophy bad faith

demyx92_

I've written a guide which is awaiting the staff's review. 

Anyway, I've cropped out the description for the trophy you need.

Every level can contain a random altar consacrated to a specific slavic deity marked by a light blue pillar on the mini-map.
There are six in total:

• Perun, the god of lightning
  • Dazbog, the god of daylight
  • Chernobog, the black god
  • Svarog, the smithing god
  • Veles, the god of poetry and music
  • Mokosh, the goddess of weaving
To obtain this trophy you must choose the Aggressive dialogue option and attack each one of them.

NOTE
Attacking Svarog's altar will destroy your currently equipped hammer and tool, so best unequip them beforehand.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MightyKingPupu said:

Every level can contain a random altar consacrated to a specific slavic deity marked by a light blue pillar on the mini-map.
There are six in total:

To obtain this trophy you must choose the Aggressive dialogue option and attack each one of them.

NOTE
Attacking Svarog's altar will destroy your currently equipped hammer and tool, so best unequip them beforehand.

Thank you! 

I hope to help you some day with other games! 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 7:38 AM, MightyKingPupu said:

There are six in total:

NOTE

Hope you get published soon ^_^

i have quite a few questions im sure your guide would answer, but im only almost done with my first play through, so i can wait. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am terribly sorry for the delay. Unfortunately I had no access to my computer for all this time and since the site does not support editing on a mobile phone I was quite stuck when my first batch of the guide was botched. Nevertheless, hopefully in the next days we shall see it come to light. I've put a lot of fucking effort into it and will see it come to fruition.

As for the sales, I suggest you buy it. It is a fun and enjoyable game, the platinum is easy, the jokes still make me cackle sometime. If you have intentions of playing it anyway, buy it now that it's cheap and play it once you can consult my guide.

Edited by MightyKingPupu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@OFFICER_OILDAB

@IntroPhenom

Just wanted to let you know the guide is finally online, again I'm sorry for the dreadful delay. If you have any questions the guide doesn't address directly (which is highly possible, but that is the beauty of debate after all, it brings forth new knowledge or confirms the existent one) I encourage you to splurt them out without further ado.

Regards 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 0:40 PM, MightyKingPupu said:

@OFFICER_OILDAB

@IntroPhenom

Just wanted to let you know the guide is finally online, again I'm sorry for the dreadful delay. If you have any questions the guide doesn't address directly (which is highly possible, but that is the beauty of debate after all, it brings forth new knowledge or confirms the existent one) I encourage you to splurt them out without further ado.

Regards 

i had just seen this last night! You are the only one with the answers. I appreciate your time in putting this out for everyone that had the same questions ^_^ thank you