Last-_-Judgment

Buying a Legit Rose Gold PS4 Controller

6 posts in this topic

So my girlfriend needs new controllers and she really loves the rose gold one that sony sells. However we live in the NL and it's a struggle to order one as it seems the amazon sites arent selling genuine ones and many have said they sell fakes. Also on bol.com i dont think they are genuine either. Can anyone direct me somewhere? All the legit American sites only deliver in American along with the sony store. 

Posted (edited)

https://www.play-asia.com/dualshock-4-wireless-controller-rose-gold/13/70cynd

Play Asia will ship to pretty much anywhere in the world.  I've bought from them before and as far as I know they don't sell fake stuff at all.  I know eBay can sometimes be a pain to deal with so thought it good to give a retail option as well.

Edited by ladynadiad

When things normalize again, try your local shops. Last time I was in my local Best Buy (about a week before the lockdowns started) they had five, along with a small pile of the normal gold ones.

Cheers everyone. I think PlayAsia is probably my best bet. Maybe I will wait til Christmas when buying her one though since I have bought her a few other things instead.

Posted (edited)

Try mediamarkt, I just bought one there for €64,99.

Edited by CupcakeMixx