PViddy

IKEMENZI

61 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, PViddy said:

What's going in with my man Ikemenzi's profile... it's been stuck since Feb. 22nd but has updated just fine on trophyleaders. It's really strange how his has just stopped but others around him are updating just fine.

Manually update his profile and it should go back to normal updating schedule (6 or 24 hours depending on his membership).

2 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Manually update his profile and it should go back to normal updating schedule (6 or 24 hours depending on his membership).

Man... If that would be THAT easy... His profile "stuck" since more than 3 months now...

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

Man... If that would be THAT easy... His profile "stuck" since more than 3 months now...

Then it's probably something on PSNP backend on how it's trying to fetch data from Playstation Network servers, probably only Sly can address this.

:/ Since 22nd of Feb? :/

Edited by Smashero

I have in my friend list, and reaching a 1548 Plat. Really strange, probably this is the first case?

@Sly Ripper do you have anything to add here? Because it seems you are the only one who would have any idea what's going on. 

I have to admit I am dubious as to why some many ps3imports members are congregated here. Usually a public lynching follows. Please tell me you are not trying to recruit the great Ike for Premium Membership into your Digital Share house. That would be a shame

Yeah that's odd, it's gotta be something the site gets hung up on and doesn't process it right. Maybe total number of trophies? Sly would be the one that could ultimately look into that though :hmm: 

I think even if the first case is also normal. Even using the playstation app, to look at his list, it takes 25 hours of loading lol

11 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

I think even if the first case is also normal. Even using the playstation app, to look at his list, it takes 25 hours of loading lol

That happens when you have played nearly every single game on Playstation 😛

36 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That happens when you have played nearly every single game on Playstation 1f61b.png

Most rich japan boyyy X)

I don't think it's the trophies mind you, probably how many vast amount of games you've played to begin with.

12 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I am sorry CJ, but even since I do not want to be involved in any drama I have to react to that: I even contacted you regarding this issue a few days ago and we talked about it. Since I also didn't get any reply from PSNP, I mentioned this issue on PS3I and @PViddy created this topic, since he also found it important and "interesting". That's all, there is nothing "behind", please save the "conspiracy theories" for yourself.

With all due respect.

Oh Lord. Here we go...

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Oh Lord. Here we go...

Nope. We are not going anywhere. EOT.

Just now, Smashero said:

Nope. We are not going anywhere. EOT.

Good to know 😂

OT: Hopefully now that this has more eyes on it, @ikemenzi can have his profile restored and everyone will be able to see his accomplishments :)

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I am sorry CJ, but even since I do not want to be involved in any drama I have to react to that: I even contacted you regarding this issue a few days ago and we talked about it. Since I also didn't get any reply from PSNP, I mentioned this issue on PS3I and @PViddy created this topic, since he also found it important and "interesting". That's all, there is nothing "behind", please save the "conspiracy theories" for yourself.

With all due respect.

Point taken. Happy Gaming.

May the profile of the Ultimate God of Trophies be restored 🙇

Seems he's back to being counted accurately on the leaderboards now. He jumped up to second place in the global leaderboard after Hakoom.