IKEMENZI

8 minutes ago, PViddy said:

What's going in with my man Ikemenzi's profile... it's been stuck since Feb. 22nd but has updated just fine on trophyleaders. It's really strange how his has just stopped but others around him are updating just fine.

Manually update his profile and it should go back to normal updating schedule (6 or 24 hours depending on his membership).

2 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Manually update his profile and it should go back to normal updating schedule (6 or 24 hours depending on his membership).

Man... If that would be THAT easy... His profile "stuck" since more than 3 months now...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

Just now, Smashero said:

Man... If that would be THAT easy... His profile "stuck" since more than 3 months now...

Then it's probably something on PSNP backend on how it's trying to fetch data from Playstation Network servers, probably only Sly can address this.

11 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

I think even if the first case is also normal. Even using the playstation app, to look at his list, it takes 25 hours of loading lol

That happens when you have played nearly every single game on Playstation ?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I am sorry CJ, but even since I do not want to be involved in any drama I have to react to that: I even contacted you regarding this issue a few days ago and we talked about it. Since I also didn't get any reply from PSNP, I mentioned this issue on PS3I and @PViddy created this topic, since he also found it important and "interesting". That's all, there is nothing "behind", please save the "conspiracy theories" for yourself.

With all due respect.

Oh Lord. Here we go...

Just now, Smashero said:

Nope. We are not going anywhere. EOT.

Good to know ?

OT: Hopefully now that this has more eyes on it, @ikemenzi can have his profile restored and everyone will be able to see his accomplishments :)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I am sorry CJ, but even since I do not want to be involved in any drama I have to react to that: I even contacted you regarding this issue a few days ago and we talked about it. Since I also didn't get any reply from PSNP, I mentioned this issue on PS3I and @PViddy created this topic, since he also found it important and "interesting". That's all, there is nothing "behind", please save the "conspiracy theories" for yourself.

With all due respect.

Point taken. Happy Gaming.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...