Sacrifices must be made problem

kmosesltd

I'm trying to get this trophy. I got to the Saravok fight, made a save and then killed him with my whole party alive, got the Leave no friend behind trophy. THen I reloaded my last save and got my party killed and then when I was the last one left, I killed everyone in the room and then Saravok but the Sacrifices must be made trophy hasn't not popped. I've done this twice now and I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. 

Any ideas?

I killed Sarevok’s crew then ran the rest my party back and forth over the traps in the middle until I was the only one left.  Saved my game and then I went and killed Sarevok by myself. Popped no problem. 

17 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I killed Sarevok’s crew then ran the rest my party back and forth over the traps in the middle until I was the only one left.  Saved my game and then I went and killed Sarevok by myself. Popped no problem. 

I just got the trophy to pop now, I started looking online and it appears it is a known "issue". Apparently it works fine for some but for others you have close out the game and restart it. Load up the game and it should work. I loaded up the Chapter save from right after I solo'd him and the trophy popped.

TL/DR Try restarting game and it should work after the first time or immediately when you load the chapter save.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I can't even land a hit on easy.  I have been trying for 2 hours.  I let everyone else kill 2 bad guys then get S down to a couple hits and get them killed then try to end him by myself on easy.

I can't seem to do it because as soon as I engage he takes 50% of my health.  Have even tried using multiple potions of invulnerability.

EDIT  I got it in the most unbelievable way.  I dealt the killing blow at the same time as Sarevok.

Edited by MarioShroomed