Run like the wind trophy

Hi 

About this Trophy in ps3 console, any chance to get it by stealing some expensive cars and wait to someone put a bounty? I remember in PS4 was the work, I don't know about in ps3 if this trick work now, if anyone can confirm this. 

What about the hackers, if they pup my trophies do I consider as a cheater? 

• Like 1

This is genuinely one of the easiest trophies in the game, but people don't know this because they think they have to stay in public sessions. You don't. While in single player, go to an invite-only session, steal a few cars (you're bound to get a bounty eventually) and wait the 24 in-game hours (48 minutes) real time. Rubber band your controller and come back later if you want. No hackers to worry about while you're in a closed session by yourself. 

On 19/05/2020 at 11:48 AM, Snowy said:

This is genuinely one of the easiest trophies in the game, but people don't know this because they think they have to stay in public sessions. You don't. While in single player, go to an invite-only session, steal a few cars (you're bound to get a bounty eventually) and wait the 24 in-game hours (48 minutes) real time. Rubber band your controller and come back later if you want. No hackers to worry about while you're in a closed session by yourself. 

So this trophy on PS3 is still achievable legit by that method?

On 28/05/2020 at 3:27 PM, kanzenchaos said:

So how did you get this trophy? Did Snowy's method work?

lets just say  the online is ridiculous to play in public lobbies.. this game is ruined.. maybe in a good way for some people... I’m having a lot of frustration with it... but one thing I guess fell my way. 

snowys method didn’t work.. I tried it for a few hours , stealing cars, driving a few meters and waiting. I remember back in the day someone calls or SMS’s saying you’ve stolen the wrong persons car (big mistake kind of thing), then the bounty comes. No luck. 

I don’t condone hackers or moderates , not have I ever engaged one .. I just want to point that out

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Fenixion88ZX said:

80% of people have it like that and you are telling on me ?i didnt say that hacking is the best thing ever or that i know someone that hacks,its just the only way to get it.

Read the rules, trophies have to be earned legitimately. Hacking even if you go into a hacked lobby makes them illegally earned.

Plus you don't just admit you found someone to specifically unlock the trophy via hacking your also encouraging others to do it.

7 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

Yeah @Fenixion88ZX, when it comes to hacking you have to do it under the rug like the guys at the top of the leaderboards. 

What under the rug hacking you going on about? Alot of people at the very top are not just legit but most make videos or streams of them doing their completions. Plus anyone mysteriously jumping up on the leaderboards is obviously gonna have their lists either flagged automatically or by others that routinely check placements.

9 hours ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

This is why this trophy is a pure bs and a lot of people here just can't understand or don't want to understand that well.

He actually got the trophy "legitimately" because he fulfilled the requirements to get the trophy, that's it! 

He didn't get that trophy by auto-popping from hackers or stuff like that because when a hacker put that stupid bounty you still need to survive for those ~50 minutes and get it, no matter if you do that in public session or just go in private. 

I guess that's more than legit!

There's no sense on flagging for that, and I can see nobody is being flagged anymore so maybe things are changing at least (I mean I still see last players that earned "Run Like the Wind" are in the leaderboard...).

We all agree that hacking trophies sucks, REALLY sucks, and it's more than right to ban those people from the leaderboard, but honestly, if for some reason some people can bring back multiplayer servers/options that were previously closed by developers and you can still get those trophies by the way they were meant to be earned, that's just great...

Just a couple of examples; Bulletstorm servers were OFFICIALLY shut down and they never came back, buy you still can access servers in other ways.

What about Saints Row 3 and 4?

The option to earn those trophies is officially unaccessible, but you can still get those trophies by changing IP options and stuff like that on your PC. 

Why would this be so different after all?

It's not about """hacking""", you are still getting those trophies even if you officially couldn't do that.

At this point I might feel a bit angry because I got "Jumped In" in SR3 legitimately back in the days while now a lot of people are earning it even if they couldn't do it. 

But I don't care and honestly I'll use that exploit too for SR4

Yeah I'm just happy a lot of people can still earn that stupid trophy.

As long as you can earn a trophy legitimately by fulfilling its requirement, that would be ok imho but I just think this is so incoherent, closing an eye for games like Bulletstorm and SR that once again would be with OFFICIALLY unobtainable platinums and condemning GTA V for RLTW.

That being said, you know why I would blame him?

I'd do that only because he got lvl 50 and 100 trophies at the same time, and that's clearly hacking/auto-popping. 

As I said before that sucks.

The point in condemning it, is it's a feature that can't be accessed anymore without hacking period. It's not a work around such as using private play to earn online trophies on a local network. (A feature which alot of games support.) Or something like gonespy where people use custom servers to play the an original unhacked copy to obtain the trophies.

It's practically no different then someone earning Big Leagues in Black Ops 2 after the competitive seasons were over, where they join a hacked lobby. It's gone, it's unobtainable and the only way to access it again is by hacking the game/network. It's not the same again as servers coming back or finding a workaround with a in-game glitch as the only way to obtain the bounties or trophy is by someone running a modified version of the game.

Btw the main reason in being against this, is they  were openly encouraging others to seek out hackers to assist in trophies. There's already issues with trophy hacking and it's not uncommon to see the whole but I didn't hack posts like several times a week here. I just don't want to see other members get the wrong idea think it's fine and get actively flagged or removed from the site. If people hack they hack, but it shouldn't be a case for encouraging other to follow suit.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

The point in condemning it, is it's a feature that can't be accessed anymore without hacking period. It's not a work around such as using private play to earn online trophies on a local network. (A feature which alot of games support.) Or something like gonespy where people use custom servers to play the an original unhacked copy to obtain the trophies.

It's practically no different then someone earning Big Leagues in Black Ops 2 after the competitive seasons were over, where they join a hacked lobby. It's gone, it's unobtainable and the only way to access it again is by hacking the game/network. It's not the same again as servers coming back or finding a workaround with a in-game glitch as the only way to obtain the bounties or trophy is by someone running a modified version of the game.

Btw the main reason in being against this, is they  were openly encouraging others to seek out hackers to assist in trophies. There's already issues with trophy hacking and it's not uncommon to see the whole but I didn't hack posts like several times a week here. I just don't want to see other members get the wrong idea think it's fine and get actively flagged or removed from the site. If people hack they hack, but it shouldn't be a case for encouraging other to follow suit.

I don't really know what's the situation on Black Ops 2 honestly, but "Big Leagues" trophy now should be possible to earn ONLY by autopop from a hacker AFAIK.

But once again I think these are two different scenarios, because you automatically get "Big Leagues" by not doing the requirements to earn it, while I think RLTW trophy, and other trophies like that, if exist, should be ok because it's true that you need a "hacker" to bring back that modes/options but you still need to "work" on it and fully satisfy the requirements to unlock that trophy.

You're not actually forcing the trophy to unlock without doing anything...

It isn't nobody fault ok, but it just sucks when developers don't care enough to their own games so if you can bring back those modes/options in another way I don't see it like hacking when you actually need to unlock the trophies the right way, speaking about trophies obviously.

And do you know what sucks the most about RLTW? 

That you can still get the trophy "legit", but how can you prove that? 

This is one of the reasons I've not played online anymore, and I think other players can be in my situation as well, and that's why a many things should be "fixed" or at least explained once and for all on this site because as I said in my previous post I don't see anybody being flagged/removed anymore at all from the leaderboard even if some players started playing GTA V online after April 2017...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2. 6. 2020 at 8:29 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

What under the rug hacking you going on about? Alot of people at the very top are not just legit but most make videos or streams of them doing their completions. Plus anyone mysteriously jumping up on the leaderboards is obviously gonna have their lists either flagged automatically or by others that routinely check placements.

Yeah, uhm, about that... not sure if you've taken a look at the leaderboards lately.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Yeah, uhm, about that... not sure if you've taken a look at the leaderboards lately.

Yeah I know how the leaderboards look right now, they've looked like this since Sony has changed the whole trophy level system. My comment was made months ago when it was still on the old system.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yeah I know how the leaderboards look right now, they've looked like this since Sony has changed the whole trophy level system. My comment was made months ago when it was still on the old system.

I was pointing out who is currently at the top... or rather who isn't there anymore. Oh well. 

• 1 month later...